🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 98.5 — 10/19/12 TWO CHARTED 37

Pee quiet and listen to Cuelap & the Dragon on this week’s TOOCH! Join us as we talk onstage smoothies, the dildo hut, LA Podfest, and countdown Howard’s Top 5 Pet Peeves. We then discuss what backstage at Grizzly Bear’s Greek Theatre show might have been like as we countdown Kulap’s Top 5 Songs from her Aaaaaaautumn Spotify playlist. This episode was brought to you by DayQuil.

Different theme, YES! I'd enjoy it , on with the listening

Different theme, YES! I'd enjoy it , on with the listening

Apollo 9 gets me fired up for some chart action, so I'd hate to lose it, but as long as it stays with Hooch, I'd never say no to another Kremer original.

Speaking of themes, I've picked up the habit of making spanking motions along with the six snare shots leading up to the vocals in the Wie-Wie Chart theme. Only in private, of course...so far.

Apollo 9 gets me fired up for some chart action, so I'd hate to lose it, but as long as it stays with Hooch, I'd never say no to another Kremer original.

Speaking of themes, I've picked up the habit of making spanking motions along with the six snare shots leading up to the vocals in the Wie-Wie Chart theme. Only in private, of course...so far.

Apollo 9 really sounds like two different songs that are mashed together. Maybe they can use the intro of the song on Whooch and the other part of the song on Twooch.

Sign in to follow this