Episode 117 — Double Cuff

4 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

The sweetly subversive David Krumholtz takes a break from acting on the CBS comedy Partners to swing by the calming shores on this week’s Sklarbro Country! David joins Randy & Jason to talk about making his Broadway debut at the age of 13, scoring mushrooms for a 65-year-old Alan Arkin, and his dream of playing an orangutan opposite an orangutan. The guys then discuss a couple stories involving a 76-year-old man trying out for the Santa Cruz Warriors, a Colorado hockey referee’s bomb joke shutting down an airport, and the Asian Football Confederation blaming Wikipedia for their racist remark during a round of Quick Hits! Plus, friend of the show Jesse “The Body” Ventura drops by to tell us what he thought of the Presidential debates.

#2 Julia Hays

Earwolf Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey native. New to Los Angeles.

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

David's Arkin impersonation is soooo good! I would die happy if he started calling the show as Alan Arkin talking about mushrooms!
I write inappropriate things on Twitter - @JuliaEveHays.

#3 Bruce Reid Robinson II

Over-educated and under-employed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationChecking out the beavs in Corvallis

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hell yes Julia, awesome segment idea.

#4 adamsisco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

As a citizen of a Hamilton Ontario suburb (and Sklarbro nation), I second the Hamilton vote!

Hamilton needs you Sklarbro!

#5 Corky Kneivel

Mezmo the Mezterious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSacramento Comedy Spot

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

Love this show so much. I've been listenign since the first couple episodes. Got my Sklarbro Country T-shirt in the mail last week and upon opening the package and showing my daughters, my 13 year old shouted "Henderson!". As of this post I still haven't got a chance to wear it as my she apparently claimed squatter's rights on it and has yet to give it back.