🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 181 — Happy Endings

Two cast members from the hit ABC show Happy Endings, Casey Wilson and Adam Pally came to play on this week’s Comedy Bang Bang! Adam & Casey share stories of their parents, talk couples Halloween costumes, and give us a little taste of what to expect on the new season of Happy Endings. Unfortunately, Casey becomes terrified during our women themed Freestyle Rap Battle. Fortunately, she redeems herself with a Sex and the City impression off during a game of Would You Rather?

Sweet! I love Happy Endings, Adam Pally and Casey Wilson. Should be a good one for tomorrow's commute.

Every Adam Pally appearance is a master class on "No, But" improv. Magnificent!

• Like 1

The Closing Up the Plug Bag theme might be my favorite music on CBB. I like the idea that more and more may be added to it over time, but can't help but feel disappointed that the amazing "wickawickawickawaaah" in the background is being drowned out. It will always exist in the past episodes so I can't complain.

• Like 1

Still doing the Jeremy Piven callback multiple years later... Scotabot is firing on all cylinders.

Scott seems to have a great memory for callbacks, he also instantly remembered the title of a previous episode Casey Wilson was on. And there was some other line in the show that I can't even remember now, but it seemed to be a callback to something else.

Wow. Did this episode contain both the worst Freestyle Rap Battle ever AND the worst Would You Rather ever? That is... kind of impressive?

• Like 2

So, I sat down and mulled it over and I've discovered that it might work. Hurray for Casey Wilson!

Awesome episode. I kind of squealed when I saw Casey Wilson and Adam Pally would be on. They did not disappoint!

I don't think I could imagine guests doing such a horrible/hilarious job of the three games on the show.

Wow. Did this episode contain both the worst Freestyle Rap Battle ever AND the worst Would You Rather ever? That is... kind of impressive?

How could you forget Fortunately / Unfortunately?

• Like 3

aww classic bang bang..its fun to rap in a feminist way

For a few bars, I was REALLY worried that we wouldn't get to hear Scott's signature "Well my name's Rappin' Scott".

Scott suggested "MC Penny" as a rap name for Casey, but I would have gone with "One Cent".

• Like 1

Bring David Fein back!

he uses a ruler

to draw a line

I love it when Adam Pally "ruins" the show. So funny. Especially trying to negate all of Scott's Fortunately / Unfortunately?

For a few bars, I was REALLY worried that we wouldn't get to hear Scott's signature "Well my name's Rappin' Scott".

I typed something similar but deleted it because I couldn't think of a way to put it as eloquently as you did. Glad that someone else shares my anxiety.

• Like 1

Pally is one of the absolute best guests. Loved this.

THE BEDROOM THE BOARDROOM

THESE ARE THE TWO

PLACES FOR MY BABY

Pally is one of the absolute best guests. Loved this.

THE BEDROOM THE BOARDROOM

THESE ARE THE TWO

PLACES FOR MY BABY

Almost spat out my coffee at this part.

Another incredibly fun episode.

Sign in to follow this