🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 50 — Shits and Giggles

If you’re curious about people’s digestive systems then today’s episode of improv4humans is for you! Matt Walsh, Seth Morris, and Brian Huskey give each other nick names, learn to listen & appreciate one another, and meet their curious neighbors. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

There are some heavy hitters on today's squad. This is going to be awesome

I came in to post this very thought.

• Like 1

Heavy hitters with great chemistry. I love this show so much.

But I must admit I was tired this morning listenting to it, what was the *tink* sound effect that Matt was doing in the final scene?

I4H is always funny, but it felt like it had been a few weeks since we'd had an out-and-out classic episode. And here it is! Amazing lineup, great chemistry, and every sketch was golden.

• Like 1

Heavy hitters with great chemistry. I love this show so much.

But I must admit I was tired this morning listenting to it, what was the *tink* sound effect that Matt was doing in the final scene?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's a callback to the cut sketch that will be released next week?

I initially thought the tink noise was the atheists tapping ash out of their weed pipe but now I'm not sure.

That Youtube clip is both disturbing and quite famous, and apparently Bob is still totally oblivious to the fact that he holds the title of the world's current most famous copropheliac. If Bob was my neighbor I'd probably feel obligated to alert the authorities as a precaution.

https://encyclopedia...a.se/Bob_Rehahn

The noise was indeed the weed pipe being cleared of ash. I asked the same question as soon as the ep. was over.

Matt, you have at least one mathematician who listens to this podcast.

Good christ this was a fantastic episode. I was losing it the entire time the people in the counselling session were on fire, but still trying to resolve their issues.

Sign in to follow this