🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 50.5 — Bonus Cut: Antique Cars Are Not Lame

Matt Walsh, Seth Morris, and Brian Huskey hear out a listener’s case and learn about the world of Antique Cars on today’s bonus episode of improv4humans. Strap in and have yourself some good clean historical fun!

I am apparently the most nervous person in the world. Thank you all for putting up with my stammering and stuttering. Thank you to Matt Besser for letting me on one of my favorite shows. I was wondering who I was talking to on the phone, so thanks to Matt Walsh, Seth Morris and Brian Huskey for the call.

Surprised this was cut, great scene but with this line up all the scenes are going to be great.

I am apparently the most nervous person in the world. Thank you all for putting up with my stammering and stuttering. Thank you to Matt Besser for letting me on one of my favorite shows. I was wondering who I was talking to on the phone, so thanks to Matt Walsh, Seth Morris and Brian Huskey for the call.

Don't sweat it, you were fine.

Excellent scene. And we got to hear the lady robot voice say "blowjob", so that's a plus.

I don't consider BONUS scenes to be bad. I just think the show flows better without them. This was a long discussion and didn't have Danielle's point of view so it wasn't a CASE CLOSED the way I want to do it. Wait till you see who I'm going to have on Case Closed in next week's episode.

I don't consider BONUS scenes to be bad. I just think the show flows better without them. This was a long discussion and didn't have Danielle's point of view so it wasn't a CASE CLOSED the way I want to do it. Wait till you see who I'm going to have on Case Closed in next week's episode.

I never meant to imply that the scene was bad, I love all the bonus episodes just as much as the main ones. I thought you implied they were not as good as the others when you talked said to talk about weather it should have been cut or not. That was a mistake on my part. Also can't wait for the next Case Closed.

Sign in to follow this