🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 8 — SpOoOoOky Stuff

What do Nicolas Cage, Paul Lynde, Peter Frampton and The Bee Gees have in common? They’re all TERRIFYING! Recorded LIVE at NerdMelt in Los Angeles, Jake Fogelnest welcomes special guests Bryan Lee O’Malley creator of Scott Pilgrim, stand-up comedian Jonah Ray of the Nerdist podcast, and James Urbaniak of the Venture Bros for a SpOoOoOky Halloween edition of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Some of the frightening clips on this week’s episode include; Pan’s People dancing to the Monster Mash, a montage of Edgar Winter’s Frankenstein covers, KISS appearing on The Paul Lynde Halloween Special, and a completely new Twin Peaks adventure.

The snuff trailer may have been one of the funniest things ever with the repeated references to it being filmed in South America. I also give friendship 5 stars.

• Like 2

I wonder if people in South America saw that preview for Snuff in a theater, looked around and thought, "Really? Screw it, let's start stabbing people."

Oh, and thanks for the Sgt. Pepper's clip. Never sleep again.

In regards to the Top of the Pops clip, British people are sooooo weird.

I think I recently watched an episode of SVU that was based on Terror On Tour.

GUYS! I also love humming "Journey To The Island"

Awesome, I love James Urbaniak. He should absolutely carry the torch of flaming, overly concerned funny-men, it's a comedic voice long since missing from the landscape.

Great episode, Jake Fo-ghoul-nest!

Oh, and you know who's always reliably spoOoOoOky? Tim Curry!

[media='']

[/media]

Thanks for the episode, really enjoyed it. Vampires Kiss is completely bonkers.

I'm not sure this is "sexy" dancing, but here's a furry dance troupe...

• Like 1

This was great! I wish that Urbaniak would now conquer the rest of the Earwolfisphere — playing off Paul F. Tompkins as Andrew Lloyd Webber's perpetually overlooked brother Julian, for example — but I think he's on record as favoring scripted work over improv.