🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 144 — Skeletons Outta The Closet!

Meg Myers is going to be a household name someday soon. She's an insanely talented singer/artist and she is also probably the person who knows Elizabeth and Andy the best in all of the world.... You'll be hearing a lot about skeletons and death and pet rats, and it'll all be totally worth it when you hear the really fucking amazing song at the end!

Meg is quite interesting. I was worried at first when she had trouble contributing but it's always nice to hear an introvert speak out so you can learn about their unique inner monologue.

I am a huge fan of this show and I don't think I've ever posted a negative comment on any earwolf forum. I understand Meg is a friend and it was mutually beneficial for her to be on the show. But that was excruciating. It was like she was actively trying to be introverted and inaccessible, even that didn't come off as genuine.

Really liked Meg Myers, I would like her more if she maybe went to a doctor because the peeing thing is really freaky (diabetes came up alot during a quick google search) . I can't imagine her going on tour without having a few buckets hidden on stage.

This episode showed everyone just how awesome Elizabeth. She really made something out of nothing. Meg was barely there and it's understandable to be not be used to the mic. it was as always a joy to listen to :]

Sign in to follow this