🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 2 — Jute Force

Sean and Hayes discover a curse that hangs over their podcast as they go over this week's events in singing shows. The Funniest Joke of the Week is declared. The two of them debate a controversial element of "The Amazing Race" and annotate yet another "Shark Tank" segment in a game of Tanks But No Tanks. DAMIEN FAHEY admits to enjoying the show "Gigolos" and plays a game of Sean's design.

Thank you so much for tackling Cool Wazoo in this weeks "Tanks But No Tanks". It was quite divisive in my house and I will enjoy throwing your final thoughts in my wife's face as she thought it was "sweet" for Lori to help Ginelle out.

• Like 1

I really love the show - definitely my new favorite podcast! I would love to hear your take on Made in Chelsea on the Style Network. It's like the Hills but with British accents which somehow makes it seem less silly. And there is a character named Binky! It's no Gigolos, but I would love to hear your take on it.

I'm a huge fan and can't wait for more episodes! B)

Just started listening to this and I really like it. More Challenge talk please!

We have Dave Holmes on this week and talk nothing but Challenge for about 25 minutes. It is very fun and he's the best.

• Like 3

We have Dave Holmes on this week and talk nothing but Challenge for about 25 minutes. It is very fun and he's the best.

lol

• Like 2

yes there is something about these two nice boys, difficult to pin down, but it's as if they just might be on their way to becoming epic legend status comedy or something like this

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this