🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 101.5 — 11/9/12 TWO CHARTED 40

Tears are shed on this week’s Two Charted! Ku-Ku counts down her Healthy living chart & Wie-Wie counts down his past Wie-week. Kulap is prepared for any disaster, Howard sympathizes to those effected by Sandy, and we learn some facts about Benjamin Franklin. Live healthy chartists!

I'll just get this out of the way at the top here:

The Bone Zone is on the Deathsquad podcast network.

Ku probably had AllThingsComedy on the brain because of Baron Vaughn and past guests Dave Anthony and Eddie Peppitone.

As long as Earwolf is expanding their selection of podcasts, here's my pitch for a new weekly show:

Every week, host Kulap Vilaysack selects a new health or fitness challenge — from raw vegan diet to fasting, Bikram yoga to Krav Maga — and invites friends from the world of show business (including Casey Wilson, Janet Varney, Elizabeth Laime, and others) to accompany her on her journey. After one week, Kulap and her guest(s) recap their experience, evaluate its effectiveness, and track their overall health progress.
Big names in comedy embark upon a new natural lifestyle in
Kulap's Big Naturals

• Like 9

Kulap! I love the Koren Spa's in LA. I moved in MN a while back, and I have missed them so much! I loved your description of getting scrubbed down by an older korean woman in their black panty uniform. the best! My skin misses those awesome scrubs so much. I liked the Olympic Spa, on Olympic haha. Same deal, nakedness, lunch, pools/steams/scrubs, massages. amazing. I wish there was one here in minneapolis! !!!!!!!!! thanks for the mini spa daydream. Yay Who/Two Charted!

Just thought I'd mention, Kulap's episode of Parks and Recreation was on last night, and it was great, of course! Also featured the return of fan fav Ben Schwartz as Jean-Ralphio!

• Like 8

Great ep and loved Ku on Parks last night! Although she sold the bitchy character, I do have a hard time picturing her as anything but sweet and awesome.

"Where's my square?"

I was so happy when Ku recognized the MY WIFE-ness of Ramhand's "Number One!"

Super fun show as always.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this