🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
ShaneHebert

Delgo (2008)

"Delgo" is ridiculous pap with shoddy animation, design, writing, structure, and... come on, guys, it's "Delgo".

We're talking about the second lowest box office openning for a major release of 2000+ in history. (Averaging out to each individual screening had 2 people in it!) And yet it has this giant cast of very recognizable stars: Freddie Prinze Jr., Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anne Bancroft (in his final role), Chris Kattan, Val Kilmer, Malcolm McDowell, Louis Gossett Jr., and Michael Clark Duncan.

Horrible RT/Metacritic/IMDB scores, passed between like 4 distributers before coming out as one of the largest independent releases of all time. Dumber than "Avatar" and more incompetant than "Snurks" I think it's a great choice for the first computer animated HDTGM episode.

Trailer -->

I rewatched this movie last night, and it was PAINFUL. The sidekick best friend spends half his time just making vague noises, when he's not being sterotypically black. It was an insult to watch the main love interests kiss at the end. And some of the logic in this movie made me want to just shut it off. This movie is Important.

It's a month later and I still can't stop thinking about how terrible the movie was. I can hardly remember the plot, but I do remember how insulted I was to make my eyes watch it. And how many damn celebrities they managed to pack into this horrible movie.