🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 7 — Advertising and Competitors

Seth answers questions from the group regarding advertising on this week’s episode of Seth Godin’s Startup School. Seth discusses false objection, dealing with competitors in the marketplace, and taking the marshmallow.

do you HAVE TO put the SAME intro clip on every episode? it's annoying. just put something that says, start at episode 1 to get an understanding of this podcast. thanks

do you HAVE TO put the SAME intro clip on every episode? it's annoying. just put something that says, start at episode 1 to get an understanding of this podcast. thanks

Not everyone starts from the beginning so it's important to reset each episode so people know what they're about to hear. All of our shows re-introduce themselves each episode, it's important. Sorry you find it annoying.

it's kind of like watching your favorite tv show, you've already seen the intro a million times and you just want to fast forward it and get to the good part. the interesting thing that tv shows like Weeds is they messed up the intro each time to make you want to watch it to see what happens. in these i just want to fast forward past it.

i felt like this episode didn't deliver much interest aha moments. something about the advertising industry collapsing, then something about telling people you love their industry so they'll tell you about their problems so you can fix them. i'll try to listen again tomorrow to find out if i'm just crabby today

Sign in to follow this