🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 3 — Fighting For Our Lifes

Sean and Hayes discuss why hosts should be fans of their shows as they go over this week’s events in competition shows. They help us figure out who will stay and go on “Top Chef” with a game of You Just Got Kicked Off The Show, try to change the game of the show “The Amazing Race” with a segment called One Wish, and get into some of their favorite moments of “The Challenge” with a segment called The Highlight Real. Lily Elise tells us about what she learned from her time on the first season of “The Voice” and judges a battleround between Sean and Hayes to K-Ci & JoJo.

I don't watch any reality TV, but I love this show. Hayes and Sean are super funny, and since they play the clips of the things they are mocking, I don't feel like I'm missing too much. The battleround was fantastic.

• Like 2

I don't watch any reality TV, but I love this show. Hayes and Sean are super funny, and since they play the clips of the things they are mocking, I don't feel like I'm missing too much. The battleround was fantastic.

Agreed! And I'm loving all of the segments. You can tell Sean and Hayes are sincerely into these shows, which makes it real. Maybe the nameless Amazing Race host could take a page from their hosting books! ;)

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Let Hayes and I know what other shows you want us to talk about. And tell Hayes he looks nice in all the photos. He's very self-conscious.

• Like 3

And tell Hayes he looks nice in all the photos. He's very self-conscious.

clever bit of reverse psychology, you BOTH look very nice in the photos

• Like 2

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never watched much reality shows because after a long day of selling canaries in the coal mine it's like, no more drama please! and so I put on old MacGyver reboots from my DVR and just chill. But this way Hayes and Sean are being smart AND funny is like nothing I ever experienced. I will devote my life to becoming a connoisseur of reality tv so that I might be insightful, worldly and wise just like these two swell wonderful guys

• Like 2

ARE YOU GOTTA BE SERIOUSLY KIDDING WITH ME RIGHT NOW????

(buy yeah, I like totally agree with everything that you're saying)

Sign in to follow this