🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 10 — Sprout of a New Generation

Actor, singer, and nice young man Matt Bennett stops by to talk about stuff that teenagers love on today’s episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Matt tells us about some of the ways he influences his younger fan base, how he started working with Dan Schneider on the Nickelodeon show Victorious, and the best piece of fan mail he’s ever received. Matt & Jake look at some clips from the world of teenagers such as; the Sprout of a New Generation Beatles’ fan interview, Mike Nesmith & Frank Zappa on The Monkees, and The Fonz and the Happy Gang cartoon.

Fun show as usual. On the topic of weird cartoons that exist, here's the intro to Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos:

[media='']

[/media]

Also there was a cartoon I saw once about Gary Coleman. He was Gary Coleman, but he dies and becomes an angel, who is sent back down to help out some orphans or something.

Also there was a cartoon I saw once about Gary Coleman. He was Gary Coleman, but he dies and becomes an angel, who is sent back down to help out some orphans or something.

Oh you mean The Gary Coleman Show?

It's not as crazy as Beverly Hills Teens; great 80s synths!

Teen, teen steam! Gotta let it out... from where, though, I am afraid to ask. Spot-on comments about that backing track. Pitchfork track of the month for sure! I was waiting for something by Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti to kick in.

I am really excited about Jobriath AD, looks like the best kind of doc.

I CANNOT BELIEVE MATT BENNETT READ MY PSYCHOTIC FAN MAIL.

(^^^Teen steam)

• Like 1

Another great episode Jake.

I hope the Julie Brown episode you mentioned is coming soon. I'm assuming this is Julie Brown of "The Edge" and "Attack of the 5'2" Woman", not the Julie Brown of Downtown fame. If so, you gotta ask her why "The Edge" was never released on DVD. It was an absolute favorite of mine in middle school and it's imposible to find outside of a few clips on Youtube.

Another great episode Jake.

I hope the Julie Brown episode you mentioned is coming soon. I'm assuming this is Julie Brown of "The Edge" and "Attack of the 5'2" Woman", not the Julie Brown of Downtown fame. If so, you gotta ask her why "The Edge" was never released on DVD. It was an absolute favorite of mine in middle school and it's imposible to find outside of a few clips on Youtube.

Yes, that's the Julie Brown and she is THE GREATEST! We recorded the show yesterday and I can't wait for it to come out! We totally talked about The Edge and everything else in her career! Everything from "Just Say Julie," and "Earth Girls Are Easy" to "Clueless" and "Camp Rock." The whole show is devoted to Julie Brown! I found so many great clips of her stuff I couldn't even get to them all. I'll be putting up a very cool Julie Brown playlist to accompany the episode.

She's so awesome! Episode will be out late night on Monday!

• Like 3

In college I was casually arguing with a somewhat dull friend of mine and said, "you're proof of why 'banal' and 'anal' rhyme," to which he replied, "They don't." I was quiet after that.

Sign in to follow this