🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 102.5 — 11/16/12 TWO CHARTED 41

We’re making smoothies Dragon style on this week’s SMOOTH CHARTED! Howard gives us a look behind his smoothie making ritual, countdown his Top 5 Songs That Have Nothing To Do With Smoothies, and says the most controversial thing about the Insane Clown Posse. Liquefy, pulse, and enjoy!

Great episode guys.

Just saw Kulap on Parks and Rec, great appearance! So unlike you.

The character, not the success.

• Like 3

So, we've had designer mustard, a crazy guy made kaleap juices, hopefully next week we'll have the delicacies of Kulap's native land-locked Laos

Okay, I had to recap some of my favorite things about this episode, which may be the greatest Twooch ever.

1. 'Donkey Style'- When Howard said that and brayed out the beats I spat out coffee on my desktop I was laughing so hard.

2. Smoothie Song- Howard, if you're reading this or pass this onto him, I demand that to be a ringtone!

3. Blender Vision- Howard's pic with the blenders are priceless. He looks so demonic in them its deliciously funny.

4. New Segement Idea-Howard's Juice of the Week. I think Wie Wie should give the listeners a new drink. Also there was somthing he said that contradicted what he said earlier (which is pretty much a lot). He says when adding in the almond milk 'Don't use dairy as it'll run the innard." Uh...you scooped in 2 HUGE DOLLOPS of Greek Yogurt! *ding* Paging Mr. Pot, there's call for you from Mr. Kettle on the White Courtesy Phone... If you're going all non-dairy, do it.

Seriously...best Twooch in the history of the show (and probably won't be topped!)

Great episode! As a bonus, apparently Jenny Slate will be making an Earwolf appearance in the coming days?

Oh the awkward looks I got from people when I busted out laughing at Howard's smoothie song. That song needs to be played in its entirety.

Oh the awkward looks I got from people when I busted out laughing at Howard's smoothie song. That song needs to be played in its entirety.

Yes please! I don't care if the sound quality's not so good. Did sound quality issues prevent Dylan fans from seeking out bootlegs of his unreleased material? The answer to that question is "No way, man!!". Genius in action must be heard!

• Like 1

Great episode. Totally agree with Howard on the ICP song.

Also, I saw that sneak peek into the Earwolf computing center!

Edited by Brettster
potential private info

shit i should keep that in mind when taking the pics.

as you can see we have a very advanced proprietary system

Sign in to follow this