🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 79 — Elections

David and Aaron reunite with Tig and Kyle in the East Coast hatch and welcome expert voter Wyatt Cenac for a discussion about elections! After a whisper meeting they talk about what the steps are to getting elected, the importance of debates today, and how personality is a major part of the presidency. Also, Abraham Lincoln, Elmo, and Bill Cosby stop by to weigh in on some debate topics!

• Like 1

Wyatt really did fit right in with the gang. The Elmo v Lincoln debate was awesome. Especially after seeing Lincoln last weekend, the comedy felt ripped from the headlines.

I wish I could use the excuse of being in the middle of creating a song and couldn't pull away whenever I'm late for my job.

Oh and Aaron, ROCK the FUCK on for following through with your HALO analogy when you were clearly backed into a corner there. B)

THE GREATEST STORM OF ALL holy shit everyone was really good this episode but kyle fucking made me cry laughing "im trying on your clothes punky" answer the question hahaha

god, half hour intro of CRAZY. i love you people.

I have to say, while i was sitting in my cubicle at my bank job, and I learned that I could never become the president? The saddest little tear rolled down my cheek.

• Like 1

When Wyatt used the word "boogeyman", I was so waiting for Tig to say "or boogeywoman".

Loved Kyle's sad Christmas song. And Abe vs. Elmo was awesome.

The Swamp Rock Lincoln vs. Elmo debate was truly one of the great moments in American history.

I find fault with some of Aaron's Halo analogy because Red v. Blue is just a Halo machinima that primarily just to be funny. Although I do believe you could find deeper meaning in it about how the sides don't matter and more often then not they are working together. So I guess Aaron kind of made a point and seeing as he came up with it on the spot I think he did a pretty good job.

I can't believe there hasn't been more discussion of Abel Wimpelbaum, surely one of the greatest characters in podcasting history.

His evolution over the course of this episode was amazing to hear. Kyle never disappoints.

Agree with you Cowbow Poet, Abel Wimpelbaum had me crying with laughter.

Sign in to follow this