🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 11 — Illegal Sandwiches

Patrick Carney of The Black Keys gets down to the basics on today’s Nocturnal Emotions! Patrick & Har Mar talk about haunted hotels, the worst experiences from van touring, and the most terrifying towns they’ve ever visited. Also, Patrick tells us how dark Full House was, describes what goes into an illegal sandwich, and pitches a Beanie Baby reality show & an infomercial sitcom during Let’s Create A Show!

That's funny. Green River and Rock Springs are neighboring towns. You were basically talking about the same place.

I would totally watch a show called Gibbler. Every episode would be "very special."

Each episode would begin wtih Kimmy walking out the door in her happy-go-lucky way then she walks the 20 feet to her own scary, dilapidated home (just reuse the exterior shots from Psycho). The entire show is shot with Dutch angles and fish-eye lenses about 10 inches from each actor's face so it feels super claustrophobic.

Her parents are heavily influenced by German expressionist art, so they're constantly messing with her and making her cry, which is all part of an ongoing project they call "non-consensual performance art."

Most of the conversations follow this pattern: "Mom, what's for dinner?" "Your favorite! ANTS!" "I think I'll mooch off the Tanners again." [canned laughter]

The script makes regular references to having a little brother- even after the season-ending two episode arc in which her parents convince her that she accidentally killed him and blocked the memory. She undergoes primal scream therapy and learns that he (and the Tanner family) are fictions invented by her own mind to mask the pain of being alive.

• Like 1

Is there a full version of the theme? or is it jus the beginning and the end clips if there is a full one id buy the fuck out of it just putting it out there great episode!

I'm not sure which I like better for the title of this episode, illegal sandwiches or possibly tennis ball of weed. A sitcom about an info-mercial would be amazing. I hope you make this or a least some one steals it and does. Can't wait to hear Jake next week!

Sign in to follow this