🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 55 — Pussy Snacks

Sean, I cannot thank you enough for recommending your podcast. It's incredible. I've been doubled over in laughter for like three hours now. That counts as exercise, right?

You guys are right. I'm sorry. I only have like two stories. Seriously. But that one is off the table, henceforth. I didn't realize I had told it before on the same show. It won't happen again. At least with that story. It might happen with my other story, and if it does, let me know, and that one will also be pulled from the rotation.

Thanks so much for listening, check out the Long Shot,

Sean

That's okay. Improv defies insanity in how it can try the same thing and get a completely different result.

Sean, I cannot thank you enough for recommending your podcast. It's incredible. I've been doubled over in laughter for like three hours now. That counts as exercise, right?

Thanks so much for checking it out! Glad you're enjoying it.

• Like 2

Lauren can you tell us any funny Joe Pesci stories from your Snickers gig?

He was very professional! Don Rickles (who is in the longer version of the commercial) was hilarious and made fun of everyone the whole time. It was amazing. :)

• Like 1

just stopping by to mention butts! xo, lauren

thanks for listening!!

I think it's important we all take a step back and remember that this actually happened.

Sign in to follow this