🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 188 — Attack of the Shits

Comedy Maestro Judd Apatow is here for his very first appearance on Comedy Bang Bang! 16 Year-Old Intern Marissa Wompler joins us as well for a discussion about inviting herself over Judd’s for a sleepover with his daughter Maude, his new film This Is 40, and his first time meeting Albert Brooks. Also, Judd lends an ear to Marissa’s recent incident during Spook Fest, talks about having his kids in his movies, and plays a game of Would You Rather? Plus, Graham Parker stops by to tell us about his reunion with the Rumour, how he got involved with Judd Apatow, and plays a song off his latest album “Three Chords Good.” Womp up the volume! Don't forget to vote on the Comedy Bang Bang Best Of poll!

WOMP IT UP!!!

• Like 1

From my hospital room in northern Michigan. This was the highlight if my weekend at 3 am Monday morning. I love marissa wompler and Judd apatow. Well done cbb boner ep!!!

Along with Andy Daly, there is probably no better predictor for podcast hilarity than the presence of Jessica St. Clair.

• Like 3

All my christmas wishlist says is womp up the jamz.

Did anyone get way too excited at the announcement that polls are open to pick the top ten episodes of the year. That fact that I had an excuse to make a list made me happy, what is wrong with me?

• Like 4

Marisa Wompler is my favourite CBB character. Hands down. You need to have St. Clair back with Lennon soon.

• Like 4

Great episode! Looking forward to voting this years best but don't see it on the site. Am I missing something? Where do I vote?

"Was he wearing the Reading Rainbow uniform?...Was he wearing the Roots uniform?"

CLASSIC Choctaw.

Marissa officially became a woman the first time she and Scott simultaneously said "My wife".

• Like 2

Holy shit, that podcast should have been a fucking movie, but there's more Judd Apatow comedy stylings available? This is too good be to true. There is a 10% chance that Dec 21 2012 will be my last day on earth, but if I miss this movie, I will never forgive myself, and also for my drunk driving, but mostly for missing this movie.

• Like 1

Gaaaahhhhh not up yet on the stupid "podcast" ap on my iPhone. Guess I'll have to wait until the daughter goes to bed and listen to it on my old timey computer.

Great episode, as always, but if only we could get Neutral Milk Hotel on the show.

Sure, their last record came out when Wompler was 2 years old, but CBB's gotten rarer guests before.

I found myself getting super excited when Scott agreed to be the guest, but who else do you guys think would make a good guest for the whomp up the jamz Christmas spectacular.

• Like 2

"I'm a pyramid scheme. Invest!"

"Mama-jamas that go all night."

"you mean Battle of the Network Stars shorts?"

Jessica St. Clair, you are a national treasure. After getting a stomach ache about going back to work after a break, this was a gift from heaven.

• Like 1