🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 56 — Best of improv4humans Vol. 2

Once again we asked YOU which were some of your favorite scenes from the past episodes of improv4humans and we put together volume 2 of this special collection of improvised scenes. Listen to an all star cast of improvisers create scenes based off suggestions from Twitter, Man On The Street Interviews, and horror stories. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “The Six Most Important Sets in the History of Standup” at mattbesser.com!

• Like 1

One word suggestion for the name of this episode? Smörgåsbord.

That bit with Andy Daly was so damn funny. I love these best of episodes, I4H has great replayability and these bits are gold. Gold, Jerry!

Matt, this compilation is proof that you have put together one of the funniest podcasts in the universe. I tell everyone about this show and doing these Best Of eps are a great way to introduce my friends to it. Really fantastic stuff.

• Like 1

These Best Of episodes are fantastic! It's great hearing my favorites make the list (for this one, Edgar Allen Poe's ghost was certainly up there), but it's awesome being reminded of some of the bits I somehow forgot about.

I'll definitely be doing a Best Of Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 listening marathon!

• Like 1

start keeping your ears out for Vol 3 material! i swear we could already rattle off 10 of these.

• Like 4

The only one that didn't feel like Best-Of material was the last sketch, the Tom Tom one. And it was still a good sketch.

Truly one of the best podcasts in the history of the medium. Even the weak sketches are hilarious.

• Like 1

"To be blunt, [she's] a stupid fat little girl" Man these are the best.

I'm going to be near LA in a month; if I really love this podcast, can anyone recommend which day I would most enjoy at the UCB theatre?

I had to turn it off during the DUNK CONTEST....AGAIN! I can't believe all this time later I still lose it when we get to the girl dunking at the end. "I bought a ticket! 'Mom? Mom what are you doing here? How is Sissy going to eat?" The way her voice cracks when she says, "Well I'm going to try." Makes me so f*cking happy every time.

"I bought her a circle ticket."

"Oh, so around the universe."

Dammit. In tears again.

I'm going to be near LA in a month; if I really love this podcast, can anyone recommend which day I would most enjoy at the UCB theatre?

Colin, you'll enjoy any show! They're all so great! If you want to see Matt perform live, you should check ASSSSCAT.

A lot of shows sell out in advance, so I would recommend reserving your tickets.

Feel free to message me through the site if you need help choosing some shows. I'm there all the time, and love telling people about the ones I've been to! Have a safe trip!

Thank you for the suggestions, Julia; however, I would really like to get a second opinion from Eric the formerly paid intern on the subject.

• Like 1

God, that Poe sketch.

I guess I wasn't really paying full attention to that one the first time I heard it, because holy shit, that was amazing, and I didn't remember most of the funniest stuff even though it was recent.

On a similar note, was the pregnancy scene from one of the very early episodes? I had absolutely no recollection of that one at all.

Thank you for the suggestions, Julia; however, I would really like to get a second opinion from Eric the formerly paid intern on the subject.

The one on friday.

• Like 1

On a similar note, was the pregnancy scene from one of the very early episodes? I had absolutely no recollection of that one at all.

Yes it was from a very early episode, maybe like 4 or 5. I was crying laughing the first time I heard it. The way they start hitting on Jill's "juiced up" comment & Matt's ricdiculously scumbaggy "Not Nostradamus" character just slay me.

This collection is fantastic.

Sign in to follow this