🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 81 — The Brain

Ever wondered how that ol’ noggin of yours works? You have? That’s great because we have an expert on brains, comedian Jono Zalay! He will guide us as we examine all the parts of the brain, explore the myth that women have smaller brains, and talk about cocaine rats.

More taunting about the national tour. Can't wait for details. April or May would tie in nicely with Bridgetown.

Another great episode, the riddle was awesome and I also liked the paper clip uses. The triangle and toothpick thing I'd thought of, but the water idea was gold!

• Like 1

Been a while since I took German, but I'd wager David's last name has some Germanic roots and probably translates to some profession like Mountain Huntsman.

Been a while since I took German, but I'd wager David's last name has some Germanic roots and probably translates to some profession like Mountain Huntsman.

I can't think of what it is, but I'm 99% sure that German has a different word for 'hunt'. And '-berg'/'-burg' is usually just a town name...so it probably just means "person from a town called Huntsberg".

So happy to hear another riddle. It had been too long.

When Tig asked why her album is #1 in Greece, my first thought was that the people there are grateful that Grease is one of the three movies she's seen.

• Like 2

excuse me could you spare a glass of water? I have trekked all the way from the east I come from the town of hunts berger..great ep wrangle that aaron!

i completely forgot professor blastoff existed for a while because i never saw it on the front page until today haha

• Like 2

I can't stop imitating Kyle's native american guy saying "It warms her heart."

Another great episode. Tons of Aaron-wrangling, great riddle, Trump, super guest (very knowledgeable). I just continue to love how Tig, Kyle, David and Aaron share their love and warmth and funny with us all. Such great friends. I am loving the NYC hatch!

Buy all their albums for Christmas (or other holiday) gifts!!!

Welp, that's been comment.

I can't stop imitating Kyle's native american guy saying "It warms her heart."

The voices are similar, but I'm pretty sure the Native American and the old "warms her heart" guy are two separate characters.

• Like 1

So will the tour be released as regular episodes or like the comedy bang bang tour was were you had to pay for them, also same question for the New York episode or has any of this even been decided yet.

So will the tour be released as regular episodes or like the comedy bang bang tour was were you had to pay for them, also same question for the New York episode or has any of this even been decided yet.

I like this human being's question.

I see with my brain and yet have never seen my brain. Am I seeing at all, I don't know. Am I seeming tall? I don't know, I cannot get outside myself. I cannot get inside myself... and yet I am at both places- right now. Oh, brain.

Sign in to follow this