🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PlanBFromOuterSpace

"Thanks for supporting our product, now go fuck yourself" Love, Warner Brothers

I know, you were at Wal-Mart today too, and you were ALSO asking yourself "The Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu-Ray for 28 bucks? That's too good to be true, isn't it? I mean, sure, there will be a double-dip eventually, but they'll at least wait until the next Batman flick or Justice League to pull some shady shit like that, right?". Sure enough, there's a slip in it (that I tried to post a picture of) that offers you a discount on collectibles that will be included in the ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION Dark Knight Trilogy, Coming 2013. Assholes...

I just remembered that they did this with "Watchmen" too, but they advertised THAT pretty far in advance, and I don't think everyone and their brother was running out to get that one right away to begin with.

Ouch! I'm so glad I just bought the regular DVD. I figured there'd be some extra-special box set down the line.

That's such bullcrap, though. Sorry dude :(

This is why I was waiting for all the Harry Potter movies to come out... every subsequent release from like the 4th on, they'd update their various box sets. Actually, anime companies figured it out a long time ago... you know how much product you're going to be releasing over an unknown time frame, so sell the first volume bundled with a box that is large enough to eventually hold them all!

Thanks for taking one for the team, though, PlanB. Guess I'm waiting til next year for Bat's Man as well.

This is why I was waiting for all the Harry Potter movies to come out... every subsequent release from like the 4th on, they'd update their various box sets. Actually, anime companies figured it out a long time ago... you know how much product you're going to be releasing over an unknown time frame, so sell the first volume bundled with a box that is large enough to eventually hold them all!

Thanks for taking one for the team, though, PlanB. Guess I'm waiting til next year for Bat's Man as well.

I actually wondered the same thing with the new Bond Blu-Ray set, like what's the point of buying the whole thing now when there's a movie IN theaters that you'd likely be picking up as well. They actually mention on the packaging though that they've included a spot for the Skyfall disc whenever that comes out, so that's cool. Still, when the NEXT movie comes out...

Sign in to follow this