🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 105.5 — 12/7/12 TWO CHARTED 44

Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie get it Charted on today’s episode of Two Charted! It gets punny as Ku-Ku counts down another Chartist submitted chart with the Top 5 Whooch Puns & Wie-Wie shares tales of his former regimes with the Top 5 Behavior Quirks of Former Regimes. Howard and Kulap talk about their recent hang and Howard tells us about his recent wrestling venture. This episode will have you chanting THIS IS AWESOME!

Anytime someone starts talking about "energy" levels my bull shit flags go up.

• Like 5

That "Not for the faint of chart" background music was Faint of Hearts by a band called Coheed and Cambria and it does actually have the phrase "faint of heart" in it. Just wanted to vindicate Kulap and her randomly googled song choice.

I like how Kulap ended the show by basically distracting Howard with a shiny object.

I do agree with Howard, but even though the chart was shit, the comedy that resulted from it was anything but!

• Like 1

If someone asked me to describe the delightful genius/lunatic that is Howard Kremer, I would simply play this episode for them.

So will the poster contest be a new thread n the contest forum. Also has the Vilay-socks been mentioned yet on the show.

Reached for comment on Who Charted #105.5, actor/comedian Jason Mantzoukas offered the sober assessment, "This. Episode. Is. BANANAS."

• Like 2

full body integration is my new goal, got to reign in that surly left side. this episode hit bummer territory toward the end.

Holy crap, both of those are awesome! I always love fan art (and am jealous of artists.

Sign in to follow this