🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 190 — You Know What I Mean?

that one was a big time panty dropper, but then again they never have too far to drop if you know what I mean. tramputee, what? ...two phatom limb thumbs up. I heart you guys. well, phantom heart you guys...you know what I mean, right? 8======D

The Unicron reference slipped past me on the first listen. Probably the greatest role of Orson's post-Masson career.

The fact that this was referenced in the same comedic performance as 'The Third Man' pretty much makes James Adomian my fucking hero. Outstanding.

Was that an old stella reference with the white beard in the clouds set up?!

I thought the same thing, but Scott has done something like that at least one other time so I don't know if it's a Stella reference or just parallel development.

Here ya go. https://soundcloud.c...ottoms-plugtime

Edit: I suggest you listen to his other song on there too. https://soundcloud.c...wolf/luminaries I swear I'm not creeping, I just happened to hear his plugs theme over the weekend and liked it, so I kept poked around.

Thanks much L_Veg, looks like Scott got the artist name wrong.

Great voice in his others. Any artist would jump at the sight of someone poking around their music, creep on.

Worst show ever.

I don't understand this.

I always disagree with everyone on the forum, yet we all enjoy CBB?!?

Favorite CBB episode?

It is a bomb fest that left Demetri and Scott trying to drag the sorry carcass off the highway so they could bludgeon it to death in the ditchwater from which it was born.

The only good thing was the almost walk out and the bitterness. Sometimes I do like negative humour but I like the positive nature of CBB. There are plenty of people doing negative humour -- though James, Scott and Demetri did get in some good jabs at each other -- and for me CBB is a respite from that.

• Like 1

Has James Adomian ever played Orson Welles on CBB before? I feel like he might have, but I can't find anything. Good lord he is hilarious.

"We know a little place in Lawrenceville, NJ with seven washing machines on the front porch... this is shit!"

Throwing "We know a little place..." at the beginning of everything kills me in the same way "I was working in the lab..." does in the Suicide House episodes.

Sign in to follow this