🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 82 — Voice

Become dear friends with Lake Bell and listen carefully as she drops by the makeshift hatch to discuss all things voice. Lake tells us about where her obsession with voice began, the vocal fry fad among women, and her movie based on voice & sound called “In a World.” We then clear our throats and try to find our normal voices. Jump up and down, turn around, tell your friends you love them so!

• Like 1

DeLaRue. Am I right?

Congrats, David! Your drawings are amazing and I hope you put them all in a glossy book of some sort.

Happy Birthday, Dan....

Kyle is the Voicemaster. Del LaRue! Punky!

I can't believe that so many great Professor Blastoff podcasts were recorded in just a couple of days in NYC. Tig, David, Kyle and Aaron are so talented! And Lake Bell is a GREAT guest! Very knowledgeable and such a dear friend.

Welp, that's been comment.

• Like 1

I would listen to a weekly Del LaRue podcast just to get more information about what snake oil can do for my debilitating case of Clink Arm.

• Like 1

Great ep!

Del LaRue would kill on CBB. Feels like a character Andy Daly would play.

• Like 2

Another great ep! This one was about elephants right? I wasn't sure if Kyle was just joking, but ADR actually stands for Automated (or Automatic) Dialog Replacement, or sometimes Additional Dialog Recording.

What a great episode! Bell was fantastic, and I hope she can be on this podcast (and others) in the future. Does anyone know if the short film she mentioned is available online?

Great ep!

Del LaRue would kill on CBB. Feels like a character Andy Daly would play.

DeLaRue has been on CBB.

• Like 2

Did anyone else see the Happy Birthday Dan sign at the end of SNL(Jamie Foxx)? Was that a PB ref?

What an amazing episode! I love Lake Bell in Childrens Hospital. She is the second funniest female comedian in this episode of the podcast.

Sign in to follow this