🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 7 — Beat That Chocolate

Hayes and Sean recount a difficult decision they were forced to make concerning a trip to The Roxy. They discuss The Amazing Race and dispel pervasive stereotypes associated with people who carry maps. Top Chef is addressed, specifically CJ's behavior at the Judges Table. A fudgemaker falls under the scrutiny of Tanks But No Tanks. Finally, SHELBY FERO shows up out of nowhere for a conversation about MTV's Made.

Hayes, I found your admission that you used to be a bully to be really brave and inspiring. I hope all of the discussion of sticking globes up people's butts and the new ways you could do it on today's episode doesn't tempt you to flush your 3 years of bullying sobriety down the drain. You're a real hero to recovering bullies everywhere, stay strong.

• Like 5

Hey guys, I just want to say thank you so much for spreading the word that just because someone has a map doesn't mean they're gay. I've heard this prejudice all my life and I'm sick of it. This podcast is on the forefront of breaking down the walls that separate us as human beings.

• Like 5

Hey guys, I just want to say thank you so much for spreading the word that just because someone has a map doesn't mean they're gay. I've heard this prejudice all my life and I'm sick of it. This podcast is on the forefront of breaking down the walls that separate us as human beings.

We dream of a world where a man can "has maps" and sleep with men, women, mer-people or even the map itself without society's prejudices weighing him down

• Like 2

This podcast is amazing, even though I've never watched any of the programs you're riffing over. Great stuff!

• Like 4

This was my favorite Tanks But No Tanks yet!

• Like 1

I was on my way to work today and saw another one of those Garmin bus stop ads vandalized to say "Gaymen." Normally I would have just passed it by, but today I got out and scrubbed it off. I was late for work, but I felt good about it and encourage everyone else to do the same.

• Like 2

My brother-in-law works within the cartography industry here in Denver. Even though he is a married father of two, he had to endure daily battles with the nearby MMA gym as they hurtle taunts at him. I am so thankful to share with him that there are people out there that understand the separation of maps and sexuality. Thank you. Thank you so much. The tribe has spoken.

• Like 1

Last weeks Challenge didn't provide a lot of audio-gold, so I can understand why it got skipped this week. I just want to bring up this moment:

Cancun guy who isn't CJ is arguing with a drunken Marie and said she was acting corny, and her immediate comeback was the best. "YOU'RE CORNY!" Hilarious.

San Diego sent St. Thomas into the arena when when the strategic choice would be to send in Brooklyn. Normally I don't like it when people play emotionally instead of smart, but even I agreed with the decision to send in St. Thomas just for the chance that Marie would get sent home.

Sign in to follow this