🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 106 — Alpaca Dinghy

Musical comedy legend “Weird Al” Yankovic is thrilled to chart, freestyle some parody songs, and give haircuts on today’s Who Charted! He tells us about the first time he charted, having other people parody his songs, and ranks up a bunch of comedy credits as we countdown the Ultimate Music Chart. Al then shares how Ringo Starr called him out in an audience once, having Paul McCartney recognize him, and makes his own version of the Skyfall theme all during the Movie Chart. Plus, Al wonders where he would have ended up if he never took accordion lessons as he plays a round of Chart Darts!

Contest: Click here for your chance to win Howard’s hair!

Well, hey now, something told me to check this and see who was on. This can't help but be a whoch for the ages.

Weird Al was my first concert in 1983 and I took my teenage daughter to see him earlier this year, her first concert as well. Also, my 10yo son has a shrine to Weird Al in his room. If I could get WWWAD bracelets, I would give them to everyone as gifts and they would be thrilled. We are all nerds.

• Like 1

Amazing show! Howard has to be the only person ever who can say Weird Al Yankovic cut his hair! Not to mention that he also wore the clippings as fake mustache!

Here's a suggestion for a parody Al could do of his own song: Tweet It, a parody of Eat It #topical.

How & Ku's reaction to Weird Al's presence is adorable. The nerd joy in that room is palpable, and I can't get enough.

• Like 2

*Updated*

Hey, guys! The contest is up and running. Click here for your chance to win a prize, including Howard's hair!

I fell asleep listening to this podcast just after Lee's "Squarespace dokums" commercial. I then woke up with a full blown panic attack; I fell out of bed, tripping over my comforter; I knocked over a cup of water on the nightstand trying to turn on the lamp. Turns out I was just listening to Al sing "Skyfall."

Well flatulator I think it is kind of weird (pardon the pun) because your talking about "Weird Al" doing it. I think it would be less if it was some one other than Al because he doesn't seem to be one to joke about Kulap's pubes.

Any way amazing episode and I really want to win Howard's hair, even if it means remaking a facebook account.

i love Wie's smitten-ness with Weird. Oh please Wie! I love the chart themes!

REDACTED GROSS ASS COMMENT BY ORIGINAL POSTER -SHANNON.

Kulap joking about her pubes doesn't mean you should make creepy-ass internet comments about it. What's the upside to making that comment?

Now correct me if I'm wrong but has Weird Al broken Paul F. Tompkins' record for most comedy credits?

We need a top contenders list. 1 and 2 are PFT and Weird Al. I think Weird Al now has the lead.

Ball is in your court Paul.

Wow, what an episode.

Howard felt so dominated by Weird Al that he actually let him cut his hair. That has to be one the weirdest reactions to meeting a succesful person that I've ever witnessed.

Funniest Whooch moment ever? I think so.

Sign in to follow this