🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Lando

Money Train (1995)

It has been a long time since I saw this movie, but it has a 5.4 on imdb and due to the Wild Wild West episode, I thin you could get some more good Jon Peters material out of it due to this factoid:

Robert Blake claims that his first meeting with producer Jon Peters consisted of Peters wrestling Blake to the ground. At the premiere, Blake said Peters told him he wrestled with Blake to see if Blake would lose his temper

Did Blake leave out the man-ram session after Peters took him down?

Money train is by a wide margin the most ridiculous Snipes movie. His brother is WOODY HARRELSON! And the movie progresses from there. It also features J-lo. It is a beautiful piece of garbage. PLEASE REVIEW THIS MOVIE! Because I love to hate to love it!

J-LO, Woody Harrelson, Wesley Snipes, and Robert Blake. This was a movie i thought was great as a kid, but when i watch as an adult, i realize it's terrible. Think you guys could have fun bashing on it

So this movie really does confuse me, could they not get the rights to make a sequel to White Men Cant Jump and decided this was a viable direction to head in?

Sign in to follow this