Episode 106.5 — 12/14/12 TWO CHARTED 45

12 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Howie Michael Motorcycle & Kulap Tookta Vilaysack share their holiday stresses on today’s TWO CHARTED! Ku-Ku lets us know what she got into this past week with her Things That Happened Since The Last Who Charted? Chart & we explore Wie-Wie’s mind as we countdown his Top 5 Restaurant Concepts of the Week. We open up chartist gifts, Howard might be turning into more of a gamer, and we look into the future of Wie-Wie’s dating life. Stay weird chartists!

#2 MrShore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

http://youtu.be/P7nNo1la884

#3 marbles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

Glad you guys liked the gifts! Just wanted to mention we have locations in Cali as well as the rest of the country.

#4 Thegardnerd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSalt Lake City

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

A dorchester by any other name would taste as sweet.
Proudly serving the greater tri-place area for over number years.

#5 Michael Wo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Wow, I was just last night thinking about how Wie-Wie and Oates seemed like a good pair judging from that Kate Micucci episode.

I don't want to hear the details if anything does occur, but I do recommend that Howard ask Kate to hang out some time.

#6 Mattress Sale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

Man, once I put the New Order song together with the idea for the restaurant, I laughed very hard. Good work, Howie.

#7 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Eighty-plus minutes of Tooch was the perfect start to my weekend.

I genuinely love Iso Lunch and would absolutely eat at a place like that.

I feel like they were on the cusp of a great idea with the cemetery cafe when someone brought up the idea of memberships, but they didn't quite get there - The "membership" should be buying a plot in the cemetery itself. Start a new cemetery with that idea and you're not offending anyone (or their loved ones) who wouldn't want a cafe in their cemetery. If you're spending money on a cemetery plot, why not get to enjoy it while you're still alive?

#8 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostMattress Sale, on 14 December 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

Man, once I put the New Order song together with the idea for the restaurant, I laughed very hard. Good work, Howie.

Not only did I love the restaurant idea, but that's one of my favorite New Order songs, which really put it over the top.

#9 VampiresVampiresVampires

Poet Laureate of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationLand Virginnie

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Please chartists, listen to the Kate Micucci episode again. I've never heard HMMC (Howard Michael Motor-Cycle) awkwardly hit on anyone so blatantly (count the times he says "That's just like me!"). Such genius.

#10 Jaime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

Kulap I'd love to hear another chart of what comics/graphic novels you're into these days.

#11 Garrett Brown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationRichmond

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

As as person who is both completely oblivious and has no game, I still picked up some definite vibes between Howard and Kate Micucci on her Whooch episode. Dude was on his mack.

#12 Gym Sockerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Oh, Ku.
Still thinking that video games are the same thing they were in the '80s. Could dismiss comics as easily, no? Aren't those just for kids?

#13 Brendan H

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

One problem I foresee with Isolunch, it seems like it'd turn into a place where dudes go to jerk off.