🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jeffullrich

Jeff Q&A

Thanks Memph! We're always working on new shows, some happen, some don't, it's hard to say. It's been especially hard with Scott working so hard on season 2 of CBB TV. Sorry, I wish I could be more informative.

Thank you for answering

And I definitely understand why you cannot be more informative and busy y'all are

Keep up the good work!!!!

couple housekeeping things: the list of shows on the show page are not really in alpha order. many people disregard the The in something like The Fogelnest Files. i always forget Fogelnest is in the Ts.

also, why are brian posehn's friends not listed as hosts or guests?

also, why are brian posehn's friends not listed as hosts or guests?

On a similar note, it's kind of weird that Dan Van Kirk is listed as a guest on every single episode of Sklarbro County.

On a similar note, it's kind of weird that Dan Van Kirk is listed as a guest on every single episode of Sklarbro County.

I would imagine both of these are something to do with fees and profit sharing agreements and contracts. If they identify them as hosts, that might entitle them to some shares of the money that the hosts may not be prepared to do.

Thanks for the answer. You really are the best. Un-ironically. I think I'm done with the website finally, though. I'm like Scott Aukerman old, and it's getting more confusing. I'll use iTunes. Thank you so much for the content I can find. I don't intend that with a mean spirit at all, I just couldn't find the last two Who Charted's without difficulty, and forgot about the last two Rafflecasts completely. This means (to my benefit tonight) more content for me in a short time, but I have a generic mp3 player that can't sync with iTunes, and the files on this site have no ID3 tags.

I'm still listening as much as ever. Earwolf is, to coin a phrase, a game-changer, but I can't do it through the site anymore.

Please tell us somehow, maybe through a "Wolf's Den," if this is fixed. I would even pay an entire site subscription if this were more user friendly.

Thank you, again.

Thank you for answering

And I definitely understand why you cannot be more informative and busy y'all are

Keep up the good work!!!!

Thank you!

Thanks for the answer. You really are the best. Un-ironically. I think I'm done with the website finally, though. I'm like Scott Aukerman old, and it's getting more confusing. I'll use iTunes. Thank you so much for the content I can find. I don't intend that with a mean spirit at all, I just couldn't find the last two Who Charted's without difficulty, and forgot about the last two Rafflecasts completely. This means (to my benefit tonight) more content for me in a short time, but I have a generic mp3 player that can't sync with iTunes, and the files on this site have no ID3 tags.

I'm still listening as much as ever. Earwolf is, to coin a phrase, a game-changer, but I can't do it through the site anymore.

Please tell us somehow, maybe through a "Wolf's Den," if this is fixed. I would even pay an entire site subscription if this were more user friendly.

Thank you, again.

Thanks. I totally understand. We will have a new website sometime in 2013. I hope it brings you back.

I would imagine both of these are something to do with fees and profit sharing agreements and contracts. If they identify them as hosts, that might entitle them to some shares of the money that the hosts may not be prepared to do.

That sounds about right. And it is weird how some are excluded entirely and others are listed as guests every ep. Not sure how to fix that.

I'm taking some time off and started a blog. jeffullrich.com. Check it out and let me know what you think!

• Like 2

Jeff, I think what you guys are doing with Cracked.com is great, and works really well. Would you ever consider approaching Something Awful with the intent of doing a similar partnership? It is a popular and legendary site, so that would be good, and I think it could be something a little different for earwolf, which could also be fun. Plus they have never had a podcast, so they could be looking to expand in that media. I don't know, I think it could be really cool, but maybe you guys aren't interested, or maybe there are reasons you couldn't do it, I just thought I would float the idea out there. Jake Fogelnest is good friends with the vice president of Something Awful, Jon Hendren, in case you needed an in. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.