🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 19 — The Christmas Womptacular

Broadcasting live from the the Marina Del Rey Public Library, it’s the Christmas Womptacular! Join intern Marissa Wompler and her co-host Miss Listler as they welcome special guest Scott Aukerman for a reunion of some of Marissa’s nearest and dearest. Eric Gutterman aka “Gutterballs” will be working the levels, Marissa’s step dad Seth will stop by to shed some light on Marissa’s home life and his time in the ROTC, and Miss Listler will be DJing some of her favorite holiday jamz. Tensions will rise, listener questions will be answered and everyone shares their special Christmas wish. Womp Up The Holiday Jamz!

Yes, It's a Christmas miracle, can't wait to listen. Womp Up the Jamz.

This is the only thing that can make me press "pause" on the CBB 2012 Holiday Spectacular.

Womp it up!

Yay! I've been waiting ofr this since it was mentioned last time the Womp was on CBB.

Lennon and Jessica are 2 of my very favorite improvisers... and look at the fucking guests.

Awesome.

Chocktaw standing up for Marissa was kind of aborable. I think Hot Saucerman has grown attached...in a sexual way? Nah couldn't be that.

W(silent H)omp it up!

I am so very excited for this. Just looking at who is on it makes me happy.

Thank you for this special Christmas treat.

I think I just came, to the realization that this was as hilarious as I'd hoped. I just knew that if Gutterballs and Seth ever got on the show that Mantzoukas and Brian Huskey would play them.

Please make this at least a semi-regular show.

Yes! Been waiting for this, I haven't listened yet, but I assume this will be one podcast that I never delete! Makes me wasn't to archive the other Wompler appearances too.

I've also been watching Best Friends Forever, so good, you can watch all the episodes (including the unaired ones) on hulu and NBC.com. Definitely check it out if you haven't already.

Is this the greatest day in podcasting!? The Holiday spectacular , Maron on Walking The Room and THIS! Lennon / St Clair are my absolute fav's. Jesus.

Next Episode: Stepfather Swap with Bob Ducca and Seth. Please.

Hearing Scott say how glad he is he didn't grow up with a stepfather like Seth makes me think he is finally learning to appreciate his own ex-stepfather.

• Like 7

Wow....this is so amazingly dysfunctional. Just so fantastic. Poor Gutterballs....his poor heart. Also Seth referencing Adam Carolla's podcast was pretty awesome.

Good Lord, this was one of the funniest things ever created. Just comedic genius from everyone involved. There are so many hilarious points that it wouldn't make sense to start pointing out individual facets of this insane story.

• Like 1

Ok, I will put up $50 USD/month to hear a weekly podcast with St. Clair, Lennon, Manzoukas, and Husky where they keep the same setup as this one -- podcasting from the Marina Del Rey library. Husky will pop in from time to time with inappropiate comments; Lennon will pop in with tales from Afghanistan and hard cuts to commercials, and we can hear more about the unraveling love affair with St. Clair and Manzoukas. You can have other guests pop in and pretend to be students at the high school who are doing the podcast as extra credit for school or as an alternative to in-school suspension.

I will pledge $50 a month to make this happen. Any one else in?

• Like 5

Ok, I will put up $50 USD/month to hear a weekly podcast with St. Clair, Lennon, Manzoukas, and Husky where they keep the same setup as this one -- podcasting from the Marina Del Rey library. Husky will pop in from time to time with inappropiate comments; Lennon will pop in with tales from Afghanistan and hard cuts to commercials, and we can hear more about the unraveling love affair with St. Clair and Manzoukas. You can have other guests pop in and pretend to be students at the high school who are doing the podcast as extra credit for school or as an alternative to in-school suspension.

I will pledge $50 a month to make this happen. Any one else in?

I need to pay for school but who the fuck needs books when you've got Womptacular. I'm in.

• Like 1

I feel like 2013 is the year for Marissa and Gutterballs. Time heals all wounds. Womp it up.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this