🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 2 — The Jack Special

On today’s episode of Owen & TJ Read The News, Owen tries his best to read the news as TJ’s step dad Jack (Rob Riggle) drops by to give his two cents on the current events, describes his mentoring relationship with TJ, and tells us about his plans on becoming a wrestler. It gets real heavy when they discuss the fiscal cliff, why sports isn’t news and the war on Christmas.

What I learned today:

1. I now know what to do if I sense feelings rising up in me (hint: smoke them down, drink them down).

2. I will never go to Northern Florida if I can possibly help it.

I'm so pumped for this. The first episode was one of the best podcasts of 2012, and now we've got Rob Riggle in the mix?

Yes please.

• Like 1

This is absolutely hilarious. Owen and TJ sound like my brother and I amped up to 11. And Rob Riggle is always great. Keep up the awesome work.

Of COURSE Rob Riggle plays Jack. I like how within two episodes, the TJ backstory is already so specific, kind of like the "Wompler mythology". I also love how Owen plays armchair psychologist.

• Like 2

TIME chose the wrong 'Person of the Year!' I vote TJ!

I'd like to vote Owen and TJ as the best new podcast of 2012. Absolutely brilliant episode.

• Like 1

I've think I've seen Jack and TJ on a couple episodes of Cops before.

This would be the funniest podcast of the year if it weren't the most tragic and saddest podcast of the year first. We're all pulling for you, TJ!

• Like 1

One of the hosts of this show is clearly in a dangerous, co-dependent relationship with a burgeoning psychopath, but I'm not sure which one it is yet.

This is the funniest thing I have heard on Earwolf in the last month. Keep it up! Where's the new episode?

AHHHH! Aukerman just said the new episode was going to drop. Need more Owen v TJ.

Sign in to follow this