🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 107.5 — 12/21/12 TWO CHARTED 46

Ku-Ku & Wie-Wie countdown the 10 Top Favorite Moments of Who Charted submitted by various Chartists on today’s TOOCH! We are graced by the presence of the Wie-Wie bear, Howard shares a star studded vet story, and we announce the winner of the Win Howard’s Hair contest! NO CLONING!

I think I can finally tell my Summah Secret. My password at work (that I just had to change) was Summah! It's now a Whoch related password as well, but I'll never tell.

(It's Kremer)

• Like 2

I'll never accomplish anything that can compare to the greatness of a Wie-Wie bear.

And very few rap songs do it for me, but goddamn, that track played in between Ku's entries this week is fucking hot.

So scary! Now we know what the result of Ku-Ku and Wie-Wie doing the deed would look like. Please guys, if you ever do, use a condom!

• Like 1

My new favorite moment of Who Charted 2012, the unveiling of the Wie-Wie bear.

• Like 2

I feel sad I didn't win, It was cool to be even considered sense I had no hope of winning because I never win. I am now thinking that not using my real name could have been my downfall. I quite facebook a year ago but I really wanted to enter so, to make it seem like I was not crawling back I made a fake one and named it after my twitter feed, Fugi Fu Bob. I just wonder if I used my real name, Ray Richter, that I possibly could have won. Maybe if Howard heard my real name he could just cut some of his hair off and send it to me. But I know that also won't happen. A chartout would be nice though, with my real name, and I don't think that is to much to ask for. I hope that my plea is somehow heard and I get that chartout and thanks for an awesome year.

I'm seeing the Raff Riff tonight in Chicago!!! I hope he does "For my Gear" with Chief Keef!!

My favorite who charted moment was the whole Eric Andre episode, which i know people hate but i loved it.

• Like 1

Holy crap, this episode.

I was thinking the same thing about this whole episode making the entire 'best moment' discussion practically irrelevant. Having seen the photos on Twitter earlier in the day, the build-up as Howard was opening the package was pretty amazing. Awesome job by the guy who made that monstrosity.

The irony that my favorite whooch/tooch moment of 2012 might just have been the unveiling of the Wie-Wie Bear. I especially enjoyed what sounded like genuine fright in Engineer Brett's voice when he said "What the fuck is that?!"

Just a thought, but maybe next holiday season you guys could sell Wie-Wie Bears in the earwolf store like the Vilay-Socks. Now this totally depends on the artist Karl Jahnke making more of these. But come on, wouldn't every chartist want their own Wie-Wie Bear.

Howard screaming into the mic made me cry laughing. Holy shit.

the photos for this weeks tooch are jarring to say the least

fact: i didn't do any processing of the pics. the bear just has that power.

• Like 2

fact: i didn't do any processing of the pics. the bear just has that power.

And, in her panic to escape the bear, Kulap broke the fan, dooming future Earwolf guests to heatstroke and/or death.

This thing is Who Charted's version of the cursed idol that ultimately killed off the entire Brady Bunch.

• Like 1

DO VIDEO IN 2012! Barring that, since it ends in a few weeks and all, 2013.

You're all welcome.

• Like 1