🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 192 — Best of 2012 Pt 1

Another year has flown by, so what better way to celebrate than to revisit some of the best Comedy Bang Bang moments that YOU voted for! Special guest Paul F. Tompkins makes a rare appearance as he helps Scott Aukerman countdown numbers ten through six of the listener selected episodes of the year and some very special b-b-b-bonus clips. Stay tuned for Pt 2 to see which episodes made it to the top of the list!

I only voted for 1 out of all those clips (although a couple of them probably would be my 11 and 12) I feel out of touch with what the other fans like. Unless it's because one person voted 1000 times. I found that Adam Pally non-character work funny too but top 10 really?

• Like 1

'Finger Guns' not # 1 !? Travesty !

(Great best of ep though, good work)

• Like 1

I voted for all but one of these. Love George St. Geegland and Gil Faizon. Also surprised Finger Guns didn't crack the top 5. Great so far though. Looking forward to the top 5!

I'm also very surprised how low Finger Guns made it. And I forgot how absolutely hilarious that Zazzu clip was.

Paul's the perfect guest for the Best Of! He's heard and/or been on every episode. Plus, I appreciate someone who is just as excited at the prospect of yelling B-B-B-BONUS as I am while listening!

Paul's the perfect guest for the Best Of! He's heard and/or been on every episode. Plus, I appreciate someone who is just as excited at the prospect of yelling B-B-B-BONUS as I am while listening!

It really warms my heart that Paul F Tompkins seems to enjoy listening to the show as much as any of the fans.

• Like 2

BBQ pulled bjork should be top 5. That's a travesty.

If I don't see Fourvel & a cavalcade of suicides in the top five I'll probably cry.

• Like 6

'Finger Guns' not # 1 !? Travesty !

Outrage! I demand a recount!

But for real, it's a wonder that any of the shows can be picked best,when they are all amazing. The b-b-b-bonus clips keep me satisfied for those little nuggets of goodness that don't warrant a whole episode.

St. Vincent audibly groaning after a Foam Corner joke is my favorite moment of the year.

Paul's the perfect guest for the Best Of! He's heard and/or been on every episode.

I have no idea what you're talking about. The man known as Paul F. Tompkins, as they said, has only appeared a handful of times on the show.

Whoa!

"Repeat Your Keyword" and "Pulled Bjork" relegated to B-B-B-Bonus-s-s-s Clips?

Best Bro Hang was voted on by anyone?

Fingerguns not in the top 5?

HIGHLY ILLOGICAL!

To everyone saying Finger Guns should have been number 1, I agreed, UNTIL I remembered New No-No's. That episode was perfect and I feel, deserves to be the Womptacular episode at number 1

I found that Adam Pally non-character work funny too but top 10 really?

I really liked Pally barely staying in character, but I didn't vote for the episode since I wasn't thrilled pre-Bro. The first half hour was just Andy and Scott talking... Not that there's anything wrong with that since it was still funny, but for a best-of-the-year I expect a high level of hilarity the entire episode.

To everyone saying Finger Guns should have been number 1, I agreed, UNTIL I remembered New No-No's. That episode was perfect and I feel, deserves to be the Womptacular episode at number 1

New No-No's is my new favorite segment right behind New Ho-Ho-Ho's.

SO YOU GUYS. I am going on a fun drive to (and home from) a funeral that is hours away this week. Can anyone give me suggestions for episodes that would be best to play for someone who has never heard the show before? Also preferably something that won't have me blushing in front of my mom...

Listening to this episode, I'm thinking Friends Without Words would work pretty well. I wish I could play something with Andy Daly or Jessica St. Clair, but the word "dick" might be in there just a few too many times for my poor mother.