🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 9 — Sam!

Merry Nothingmas from the Reality Show Show! Sean and Hayes haven't seen this week's Challenge and Top Chef episodes, but they can tell with certainty what's going to happen based on audio clips from the past week's promos. Following that is a conversation about disappointments Sean and Hayes shared in the finales of the otherwise stellar seasons of Voice and Survivor. At last, Twitter account holder GUY ENDORE-KAISER reveals himself in his true form to discuss reality show adventures with the guys.

Merry Belated Nothingmas! There's nothing I want more for Nothingmas than to know the exact manner of my (grisly?) demise!

• Like 1

I DO NOT want to know how I die, unless it is at the hands of the 'Bad Boy of Pastry'. By the way, do I smell an arch-nemesis to the Cake Boss?

Merry Belated Nothingmas! There's nothing I want more for Nothingmas than to know the exact manner of my (grisly?) demise!

Thanks for asking Hunter. According to our database, you have thirty years of bliss ahead, and then an ape is going to murder you with a hammer. Merry Nothingmas!!!

• Like 1

Guys, we have soooo many death-related filing cabinets here at Earwolf HQ! It's rather unsettling!

• Like 1

Hey you old sons a guns, what a wonderful Christmas present! I usually prefer gift cards, but this was so nice and unexpected (a little expected), and it means so much to me that you guys pretended to like my song. Especially Hayes.. I felt Sean was giving a little wink to the more pretentious listeners and letting them know that he knew the song wasn't really that great, but still.. thanks so much, you guys, I can now say with confidence that I know we'll be best friends forever.

Really though, really, really, so happy, so many smiles, my boyfriend talking through it saying "That's you, they're talking about you", and me telling him to shut-up with my eyes and also with my mouth. So many memories! You guys are so incredibly funny and I just love the show so much, I only wish I could hear you discuss idiots of reality shows' past, like Johnny from Top Chef: Just Desserts, or Rene "Hi Hi" Fris of Shear Genius, or goddamn wonderful Judas Dan of Big Brother. I wish we'd met years ago in an AOL chatroom for The Pick-Up Artist or something, so I could've been hearing your take on reality shows for years instead of just months.

Oh, I have to go, I just woke-up and sometimes I don't know when to stop talking when.. bye.

• Like 6

Guys, we have soooo many death-related filing cabinets here at Earwolf HQ! It's rather unsettling!

You mean 'predictions' right? Not just, cabinets and cabinets filled with files about death...right? Right????

Happy Belated Nothingness Worm Food Day! Can't wait to hear you guys talk about the Challenge finale. It was a great ending to such a crazy season. And if you haven't already, be sure to watch the reunion episode. It just keeps getting better and better.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this