🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 108 — Jersey Brawls

What a great episode. I have a comedy crush on JSC. Also the non-comedy kind.

This is probably the best Post-Christmas gift I've ever received. I'm on my second listen right now and Howard is in brilliant form. The Connivers story might be the best thing ever; I was laughing so hard on my couch I scared my boy cat who was sleeping on my chest whilst I was relaxing.

Thank you for having Jessica St. Clair on Whooch. She's been one of the best guest on the Earwolf network and with Howard... christ, my sides hurt. And Kulap's just sitting there taking it all in... 120 minutes of glorious podcasting!

CONNIVERS COME!

HowardKremer.jpg

• Like 1

Yay Friendly's! Absolutely loved this episode! I hope Jessica St. Clair returns.

Yay Friendly's! Absolutely loved this episode! I hope Jessica St. Clair returns.

Just another example of Who Charted being absolutely amazing week after week. I feel like this should have made some sort of best podcast of the year list with it being so great lately.

I know I'm late on this because of the holidays, but I wanted to give some propers.

There are people I think are genuinely funny who have awful podcasts.

There are people who have fantastic podcasts because the hosts know how to bring the funny out of the guests. Aukerman is the master of this. Howard and Kulap and Jimmy Pardo also come to mind.

Then there is the rare breed of guest who brings the best out of the hosts and the formats. Ben Schwartz and Paul F. have this down to a science. This episode has me convinced that Jessica St. Clair breathes the same rareified air as those treasures.

• Like 5

Then there is the rare breed of guest who brings the best out of the hosts and the formats. Ben Schwartz and Paul F. have this down to a science. This episode has me convinced that Jessica St. Clair breathes the same rareified air as those treasures.

I totally agree! I listened to JSC on the JV Club and You Made It Weird, and she was fantastic. (And Comedy Bang Bang of course!)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this