🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 16 — What am I? On a Podcast?

Jake is joined by the great Andy Kindler to discuss hooks, jokes, and bits on today’s episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Andy shares his thoughts on Robin Williams, witnesses the genius of Albert Brooks, and sees a different side of Billy Crystal. Jake and Andy look at some clips from the world of comedy which include; Alonzo “Hamburger” Jones on Def Comedy Jam, Willie Tyler and Lester’s Who’s On First, and Charlie Barnett performing in Washington Square Park. Make sure to go leave reviews for Billy Crystal’s Jazzman character in “The Fogelnest Files” section on iTunes. Don’t forget to get your tickets for The Twitter IRL taping of THE FOGELNEST FILES with Megan Amram, Danny Zuker, and Billy Eichner, December 27th at UCB-LA!

LOVE this episode! Andy's the best!

• Like 2

Haaaaaaaam burger!

edit: Scharpling's takedown of Billy Crystal is classic, as is Brett Gelman doing Billy Crystal doing Miles Davis:

• Like 1

Aaaahahahaha, thank you for the "Earwoof" comment. GREAT EPISODE!!!!

This is the only Earwolf show where I can hear dueling Gary the Squirrel impressions. Don't let anyone take that away from you, Jake.

• Like 1

Andy K on my favorite new podcast! It's like Christmas in December!

What a great episode. In a perfect world Andy Kindler would be your co host as you both overload the podcasting world with an over exuberance of joy and wonder

• Like 1

This podcast has gotten more essential each week. Thanks Earwolf & Jake for yet another great production.

• Like 1

Glad you guys dig this week's show! Hey, I wonder what JOHN WAYNE would sound like if he posted this message? I think it would go a little something like this:

Glad you guys dig this week's show, partner!

• Like 3

Augh, no, #1 pet peeve of 2012 rears its head again! More mispronunciation of "Gangnam Style". I know that "ngn" throws people off, but it's really not that hard! Just stick a hyphen in there.

Gang-nam Style. Not "Gangum Style". Gang-nam.

Also, I am sorry to report (though through second-hand sources) that the fabled nut shot in "Parental Guidance" is even worse than discussed.

Not only does it include Billy Crystal.

Not only does it include an overweight child.

Not only does it include Billy Crystal berating that overweight child.

Not only does it include Billy Crystal taking a baseball bat to the crotch.

After taking the crotch shot, Billy Crystal then proceeds to vomit onto the overweight child.

I wish I was kidding.

• Like 1

Also, I am sorry to report (though through second-hand sources) that the fabled nut shot in "Parental Guidance" is even worse than discussed.

Not only does it include Billy Crystal.

Not only does it include an overweight child.

Not only does it include Billy Crystal berating that overweight child.

Not only does it include Billy Crystal taking a baseball bat to the crotch.

After taking the crotch shot, Billy Crystal then proceeds to vomit onto the overweight child.

I wish I was kidding.

We need to get HDTGM on this, stat!

While watching Hamburger all I could think about was this SNL sketch:

The delivery of "beef jelly" sounds quite a bit like the "hamburger" delivery, right? That makes me happy.

I've edited my own post down to this:

Fogelnest & Kindler + Douchebag Comedy Clips = the greatest funniest damn thing ever podcasted.

Please I beg you make Andy Kindler a regular co-host.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this