🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I would like to see this back at the top because I am re-watching it... and it is amazeballs!

Some of the best JCVD one liners. Wilford Brimley doing a cajun accent. Ultimate mullet! Yancy Butler's very distracting eyebrows. Lance Henriksen and Arnold Vosloo are the bad guys.

All this and some crazy - and I mean CRAZY - action scenes.

This is a must for the show!

• Like 2

"What kind of name is Chance?"

"Well...my momma took one."

Boy Jean-Claude Van Damme got some serious 80's ass hole hair in this movie.

Question does he drive a el camino in this movie? because i know that guy, he lived in my neighborhood!

Boy Jean-Claude Van Damme got some serious 80's ass hole hair in this movie.

Question does he drive a el camino in this movie? because i know that guy, he lived in my neighborhood!

That guy lived in EVERY neighborhood!

• Like 2

We watched this movie, not expecting much beyond a beat-em-up action flick, and HOT DAMN! it was hilarious. Seriously, JCVD playing a "ragin' cajun", a woman with terrifying eyebrows, director John Woo and his love of using birds in film, wonderful dialogue, a fight scene in a warehouse/ parade float storage center, and above all, WILFORD BRIMLEY! Diabeetus for all!

• Like 1

This is a really stupid movie, but it is also fun. There are probably worse JCVD movies, but this one is a great choice.

• Like 1

Holy shit, i'm more than a bit stunned this wasn't on here already.

JCVD's mullet is so thoroughly showcased in this movie it should get its own acting credit and SAG card.

Lance Henriksen is a bad guy who uses a pistol that only fires one shot before it needs to be reloaded. And at one point was actually set on fire, and the take of him tearing off a burning jacket is still in the movie.

Oh and Wilford Brimley shows up and speaks creole. God what a delightful movie.

• Like 1

Within the past year I instituted a policy if you will that if it has JCVD in it and I run across it I am watching it. Right now Hard Target is fitting that description.

Sorry, just checked and realized somebody already created a thread for this my bad.

I still stand by it though LOL

It's the best "rich people hunting the poor for sport" movie to ever star Jean-Claude Van Damme.

Van Damme, jheri curl, crossbow, new orleans

Op forgot to mention this was directed by John Woo. You guys have to do this movie!

Sorry, but this may be JCVD's best film as well as one of the best action films of the 90s.

Most importantly, it is Woo's best Hollywood film. Yes, it shits on Face Off and MI2.

With that being said, it would make for an amazing live episode.

watched this to take a break from the holiday movies but now im wondering why i have never watched it before. it's nuts. Lance Henriksen is amazing in it and van damme's hair could fill the whole episode ... it's well worth a watch even if it never gets covered. but i really hope it gets the HDTGM treatment