🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 127.5 — Sklarbro County 32

Let Sklarbro County be the warm shower that washes away 2012 and brings you into the New Year! Fellow Earwolf podcaster Har Mar Superstar is back to join the County gang to expand the “I Want My Baby Back (Ribs)” song, tell us how he started touring with The Strokes, and what he does to take care of himself after a long night of drinking. Dan Van Kirk helps us ring in the new year with some crazy stories involving; a drunken woman who exposes herself and licks restaurant patrons, a Bremerton man accused of slipping meth to his wife, and a man who robbed a bank 55 minutes after being released from prison. Plus, Steven Seagal lets us know how he’s still dealing with Black Friday with a voicemail. Have a safe New Year, punch a waterfall, and lick a tattoo!

Another year over. Another year where I didn't lick someone's tattoo. So things are going well!

I would love to see Couture/Seagal! The front kick master vs Greco-Roman wrestler would be an awesome fight.

More gold from the goldmine that is Dan Van Kirk’s elocution.

….any time or soanso we can IMBIDE some erahh advice onto people, here’s my here’s one right here…

....anyone I know that does drugs recorzshzsly...

I went with Imbide on the spelling, but it could easily be Embide depending on whatever the hell that word is supposed to mean .

In view of the sports connection, I propose that the Sklars refer to their guest, from now on, as "Arm Bar Superstar."

Get the XFL back, put him in a jersey with the name on the back - "Arm Bar Superstar." The marketing opportunities!

Sign in to follow this