🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 85 — New Year’s Resolutions

Kyle dials in from New York once more to discuss New Year’s Resolutions. Tig, David, Kyle, and Aaron take us through their ways of making resolutions & keeping them, they tell us whether or not they have mentors, and explain why it’s better to just start doing. Welp, that’s been 2012.

I definitely agree with the "start today" sentiment regarding resolutions. That being said, I've had some pretty good success keeping New Year's resolutions as well. I'm 1 year meat free (thanks Wie Wie) and 6 or 7 smoke free.

• Like 1

grinding teeth in bunk beds that sounded so much fun and i love the way tig says oh before aaron turns the k-nobs haha great ep!

aaron's tony robbins clip was great. so many nuggets.

hearing the real trump talk in that clip followed by kyle's impression was so f*cking funny. so spot on.

hooray and hooray for carina spencer. she was originally going to make horses on the sweater but went with robots instead. she's amazing.

www.carinaspencer.com

ff65a39a39da11e2ab4322000a1fa430_7.jpg

#ShamelessPlug

• Like 3

Aaron is definitely coming into his own these days, his segments are pretty funny. I also noticed there hasn't been a whole lot of Aaron wrangling these days either. Anyways great episode guys!

I think "Nice AIDS!" would make a good companion t-shirt to "Cool Beer."

Yesss. The second Tony Robbins started speaking I wanted to hear a Kyle impression. Thank you, Tig.

• Like 1

I actually *am* planning to do my first-ever open mic set in a few weeks at a place within walking distance. Maybe I'll sprint!

• Like 2

I actually *am* planning to do my first-ever open mic set in a few weeks at a place within walking distance. Maybe I'll sprint!

very cool. good luck.

• Like 1

Hope it goes well!

• Like 1

Thanks. I'm actually not too worried about it since I went to the same open mic as just a viewer the other night and the bar is set pretty low. I mean, most of the people weren't getting *laughs* but everyone seemed to be ok with awkward silence, so I shouldn't be "the one guy who wasn't very good."

Sign in to follow this