🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 17 — Twitter IRL

Twitter comes to life at the Upright Citizens Brigade in Los Angeles for a LIVE edition of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Jake Fogelnest welcomes Twitter writers Megan Amram (Parks and Recreation), Billy Eichner (Billy on the Street), and Danny Zuker (Modern Family) to talk about Megan’s Twitter interactions with Rosie O’Donnell, how the idea for Billy’s show “Billy on the Street” came about, and Danny’s crazy times writing for “The Arsenio Hall Show.” They also take a look at the time Punky Brewster’s friend Cherie got stuck in a refrigerator, the opening titles of the ABC sitcom “Angie,” and Mr. Spoons. Make sure to leave reviews for The Who’s “Quadrophenia” in “The Fogelnest Files” section on iTunes. Special thanks to Sam Varela for the wonderful photos of the evening!

Another great one starring the love interest from Angie was The Girl, The Gold Watch, and Everything (there were two, I think) a TV movie about stopping time and maybe some weird time travel bits. It's basically what happens when people involved with the Love Boat decide to do sci fi. I had no reason to love it, but I did. I loved that dumb thing.

After watching that "Angie" opening, I'm pretty confident that's where John Mulaney got the inspiration for his New in Town comedy special intro.

Paul Williams looks like he belongs in a Robbins 8th & Walnut commercial.

I'm a little late, but I'm loving this podcast. Definitely one of my favorites now.

More pics of Megan, please. :wub:

"That's not how food works" is now a permanent part of my vocabulary.

Especially when applied to kids hiding in refrigerators.

Sign in to follow this