🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 61 — Your Safety Word Is...

You’ll shit your pants with laughter as Ben Siemon, Will McLaughlin, Johnny Meeks, and Jacob Womack join Matt Besser today for a special improv5humans episode! They create scenes based on stories of perfume jobs, dominatrix visits, and a New Year’s secret. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon. You can also now get Matt Besser’s new comedy album “The Six Most Important Sets in the History of Standup” at mattbesser.com!

Am I the only one who wanted to know more about what "worshipping her feet and whatever" entailed?

Awesome episode!

• Like 2

SO GLAD JACOB IS ON!!!! Now that one quarter of John Velvet has been on the show, I hope more of them will show up!

• Like 1

Hey Besser. I'm a Wisconsin alum and let me tell ya, the hogs bought weak sauce when they picked up Brett Bielema. Ol mush brains is a mediocre recruiter and a sub-average play caller. I can say he develops young players pretty well, but what good is that in the SEC where everyone's already star-caliber their freshman year? Hope Arkansas doesn't spend too much time trying to get that mule to pull, cause it'll happen. Sorry for the next 5 years bro

Was the guy with the potato chip the same guy who had information on parallel universes that he would offer in exchange for not having his ass kicked?

"Incognito burrito" was too funny! I'll definitely give this ep another listen. No problem!

It was funny that one segment included "Special Man" telling Ben that no one else's voice sounds like his, when the entire episode I had a feeling that he sounded very much like someone else, and I just couldn't put my finger on it, then eventually realized it's Ken Jeong.

Another instant classic.

Something about the whole idea of Special Man just killed me.

I guess Big Josh is Big Jim's lover. My Big Jim did not talk. I would have loved him to say "This looks like a great place to camp!"

• Like 1

Best episode yet, bout shit my pants during the raiders man skit.

RAIDERSSSS!

No problems.

I keep coming back to to this episode because the Raiders Man kills me EVERY time.

• Like 1

Went searching for this for "Raiders". Hadn't heard it in forever and forgot about all the other good cologne stuff.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this