🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 109.5 — 1/4/13 TWO CHARTED 48

Happy 2013 Chartists! Ku-Ku tells us about her Costa Rica trip as we countdown her Top 5 Costa Rica Highlights and Wie-Wie lets us know how his New Year’s went and has an apology to make. Howard does some diction exercises, he explains why he didn’t continue to learn Spanish, and we pop bottles! Pura vida!

Site isn't updated for me today. I download podcasts through an app, so I have the current Two Charted, but I don't see it anywhere on the earwolf site, and it doesn't look like anything else has been updated for Friday either. Technical snafu or sombody taking the day off?

Fix it quick please, I want to see a pic of the monkey Ku gave to Howie!

Thanks. confirmed it's updated! Though no pics from this ep, guess that's on the Who Charted crew.

"It dawned on me: there's a different word for every word" is already my favorite Wietticism of 2013. Gonna be hard to top it.

Chief Queef makes his dramatic return to the podcast scene. Rizzoli, Isles, it's me Chief Queef.

• Like 2

Chief Queef makes his dramatic return to the podcast scene. Rizzoli, Isles, it's me Chief Queef.

This is honestly the first Two Charted I listened to, and I'm only an occasional Who Charted listener... But damn was I happy when Chief Queef came up!

I think I might start listening to more.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this