🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 11 — Poop Potato Salad

It's a minisode this week as all reality shows are on hiatus and Sean and Hayes run into a language barrier with their guest, Christopher Waltz from Django Unchanged. So instead they dig into some all-time Gamechanging from this week's Top Chef, followed by another installment of Tanks But No Tanks. Finally, some teasers for shows the guys will be watching this winter season.

I completely lost my shit at the pickle talk. And after typing that sentence, I remembered the username I chose. I'm a weird guy.

• Like 4

I don't understand why, but this has become my favorite show on Earwolf. I walk around the entire time I listen to it with the biggest grin on my face.

The highlight for me too was the pickle discussion, but then picturing someone just knocking over all the food at the start of a challenge makes me equally happy. Even as I write this I'm laughing picturing someone doing that and just staring at the others like 'Check and mate'. God this show makes me happy.

• Like 3

I wonder what this podcast sounds like on a Kindle Fire.

• Like 2

Another fantastic episode. Really sounded great on my Kindle Fire's Superfast T-Mobile 4G.

I thought of another strategy along the same lines as the Top Chef Pickle Gambit: an entrepreneur could lick his hand and touch all of Mark Cuban's money. No one would want to touch the money because of germs and he would get a "Tanks" by default. Surprised no one has tried this yet.

EDIT: Also, a reality show I enjoy that you guys could check out is Face Off on the SyFy channel. It's about make-up effects people competing to make the most ghoulish monster. It's cool. Happy Halloween.

• Like 3

This was a great episode, but there's something I just don't understand about this Tanks but No Tanks. Daniel clearly apologized for something completely out of his control (because math is hard people) but the Sharks just wouldn't let up. They kept asking about it and the guy apologized again! I'm surprised Daniel didn't take his Dura-Tent (absolutely brilliant name by the way) off the table, thus depriving the Sharks of an amazing investment opportunity.

The upcoming reality shows that I will be watching are Real World: Portland and Snooki & J-Woww. The reality SHOW show seems more focused on the competition-type shows, so I volunteer myself as a correspondent to keep everyone up to date of the various goings-on of these two shows.

• Like 1

I'm surprised Daniel didn't take his Dura-Tent (absolutely brilliant name by the way) off the table

This would not have bothered Hayes, since he thinks you don't even need a table to use a Dura-Tent. He thinks people serve enormous bowls of potato salad on the ground. He thinks the product is for intimate 2-person blanket-top picnics. Hayes is a maniac.

• Like 4

He thinks people serve enormous bowls of potato salad on the ground.

Potato salad on the ground definitely has poop in it.

P.S. "When I first seen the Dura Tent I have to admit, I had mixed emotions..." I don't know why I find this so funny, but there are people who post Shark Tank fan lit out there, guys.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this