🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
hillmancobs

InAPPropriate Comedy (2013)

So is it really this easy to get a movie made? There are funny people on these forums, let's crank out some scripts.

I assume Vince Offer gets money from sales of the ShamWow or whatever other poorly-named product he sells in infomericals, so yeah, it's that easy if you have enough money.

I remember he did his first movie after getting loans, and since it was so cheap it made some money. Then add to that the money he made from hocking Shamwow and Slap Chop, which sold pretty well. Oh and he also won a 4 million dollar lawsuit against Anna Nicole Smith because she backed out of being in the Underground Comedy Movie, so that probably paid off most of this movies budget.

Rodriguez is a lot like Guillermo Del Toro. They always have 50 projects going on and very few of them ever seem to get made.

One of my favorite jokes the AV Club's Newswire made a while back was that Edgar Wright, Sam Raimi, Ridley Scott and Guillermo del Toro sign up for as many projects as they can so they can sumo-wrestle using the scripts as a bunch of padding.

Doesn't surprise me that Brody would do this movie. He was banned from SNL for doing unapproved improv wearing fake dreadlocks to introduce reggae artist Sean Paul.

Doesn't surprise me that Brody would do this movie. He was banned from SNL for doing unapproved improv wearing fake dreadlocks to introduce reggae artist Sean Paul.

Whom he called Sean John.

• Like 1

A few years ago, John Mayer tried his hand at stand-up. Maybe he and Adrien Brody could tour together as The Douche-Bags of Comedy.

• Like 2

This movie has a score of 1 on Metacritic with 4 reviews, http://www.metacriti...ropriate-comedy

But the funny thing is all the reviews so far are a 0.

Well you get credit for spelling your name correctly, right?

I can't support this one being on the show. Because it would require asking some people to watch the thing. That's just so very wrong.

I watched the trailer and I feel like someone owes me money for doing THAT much.

• Like 1

You know how people tape them selfs reactions to two girls one cup and upload them on youtube. they should do that with this movie trailer. My reaction would be right at the moment Rob Schneider comes up on the screen. that is the breaking point of interest in this film. it almost had me up on tell that moment.

So is it really this easy to get a movie made? There are funny people on these forums, let's crank out some scripts.

I barely hang with the truly funny fuckers on this board but I do have this kooky idea for a movie. Apparently one 'pitches a treatment':

So there is this hot chick (Sarah Jessica Parker) who's getting married to this guy Nick. I don't know who plays nick but its that guy from 'Northern Exposure' or any guy with long hair and those quarter-length urban-woodsman jackets. he's an architect or something.

Anyways,

the hot chick hires this wedding planner who is always the planner but sighs she will never get married herself since shes just too silly and not as pretty. (Ana Farris).

despite being the ugly duckling - Ana Farris, through hapless luck and flaw finally coordinates SJPs zany group of gal pals including a fat friend who often shits herself (hilarious!) or vomits on everyone or farts like a trucker. Crazy fat chicks!

Her and other white Bridesmaids decide to take on the town,

however,

madcap trouble ensues when ditzy planner Ana Farris arranges the wrong train to the downtown staggette - a Japanese Chikan train!

For the last 40 minutes, Japanese businessmen take turns rubbing their wieners on the girls dresses, eventually groping their clothes off and finally, for some reason, getting them pregnant WOOPS! Ah-So sorry!

Anyways, just throwing it out there as a skeleton - I have no doubt you guys would be able to craft and fill with zingers and punch it up too.

*totally open to having the Slap-Chop-UR-Nuts guy in on this as a partner.

You lost me when you had that sea donkey Sarah Jessica Parker labeled as the hot chick.

You lost me when you had that sea donkey Sarah Jessica Parker labeled as the hot chick.

Don't forget Anna Faris is the 'ugly duckling' who's all awkward and can't quite get a date. She wears 'nerd glasses' and often has messy hair tied into a 'bun'. She kinda wishes she could be just like SJP but ohhhh gosh darn.. lets face it.. I'm a loser! derrrp :(

**One of the feel-good twists is that Anna Faris' character discovers she's a real beauty too as more Chikan men sperm on her than any other bridesmaid in the train!

Sorry i'm a new scriptwriter so you guys really need to do the heavy-lifting here - I'm just throwing this in the air to get the table started.

*David Cross plays a CGI Squirrel that says crazy stuff like 'FUCkkkkk Your Church!' and 'Dick Cheney my fucknnn asshole!'.

So there is this hot chick (Sarah Jessica Parker) who's getting married to this guy Nick. I don't know who plays nick but its that guy from 'Northern Exposure' or any guy with long hair and those quarter-length urban-woodsman jackets. he's an architect or something.

Anyways,

the hot chick hires this wedding planner who is always the planner but sighs she will never get married herself since shes just too silly and not as pretty. (Ana Farris) .

despite being the ugly duckling - Ana Farris, through hapless luck and flaw finally coordinates SJPs zany group of gal pals including a fat friend who often shits herself (hilarious!) or vomits on everyone or farts like a trucker. Crazy fat chicks!

Her and other white Bridesmaids decide to take on the town,

however,

madcap trouble ensues when ditzy planner Ana Farris arranges the wrong train to the downtown staggette - a Japanese Chikan train!

For the last 40 minutes, Japanese businessmen take turns rubbing their wieners on the girls dresses, eventually groping their clothes off and finally, for some reason, getting them pregnant WOOPS! Ah-So sorry!

That's how you crap Hollywood gold.

• Like 1

Don't forget Anna Faris is the 'ugly duckling' who's all awkward and can't quite get a date. She wears 'nerd glasses' and often has messy hair tied into a 'bun'. She kinda wishes she could be just like SJP but ohhhh gosh darn.. lets face it.. I'm a loser! derrrp :(

**One of the feel-good twists is that Anna Faris' character discovers she's a real beauty too as more Chikan men sperm on her than any other bridesmaid in the train!

Sorry i'm a new scriptwriter so you guys really need to do the heavy-lifting here - I'm just throwing this in the air to get the table started.

*David Cross plays a CGI Squirrel that says crazy stuff like 'FUCkkkkk Your Church!' and 'Dick Cheney my fucknnn asshole!'.

You need explosions. There has to be explosions or no one will watch it. Also, let's have one black character in the story that gets killed off randomly.

Explosions in the first five mins. use that in the trailer and have a black cop that is two weeks away from retirement get killed have some terrorist that look like Swiss bankers. besure to have in the trailer "in a world.."

. Also, let's have one black character in the story that gets killed off randomly.

Would the one black character be a complex personality or just like a really good friend to the white people who helps them out with advice and sacrifices?

Would the one black character be a complex personality or just like a really good friend to the white people who helps them out with advice and sacrifices?

He should have a really original catchphrase. Something like 'Oh helllllll no!' or 'That's wack!'

• Like 1

Just to let you know, I just watched this movie, and it's the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life. And I love bad movies, but this movie is by far the worst, just bad movie ever made. Watch. So you can understand.

Yeesh. I don't understand why grown adult people think it's fair game to be like "Hur hur! THIS PERSON IS UGLY!"

• Like 1

When I was in college my friend had this dvd that he got from another friend called National Lampoon's Lost Reality. The conceit of the dvd is that it was supposed to be a bunch of reality tv show pilots that never got picked up, because they were too crazy or offensive. The Amazing Racist was one of them, Ari Shaffir is his real name, and he's a piece of shit in my opinion. A lot of the stuff on the dvd was pretty dumb, but this movie looks even worse, I'd have to be paid to watch this.

Yeesh. I don't understand why grown adult people think it's fair game to be like "Hur hur! THIS PERSON IS UGLY!"

Hey, come on, South Park did it so that makes it okay for everyone. Also, pain meds.

Ari Shaffir

Hoo boy, that guy. With a name like that, he could have had a promising career as an NPR host. But, no.

A coworker who knew I liked shitty movies told me the ShamWow guy made a movie and I didn't believe him. And I still don't. I refuse to believe this crap exists. It's an offense to the universe. This is like one rung above something like Bumfights or whatever. Which means my brother probably owns the DVD.

Hey, come on, South Park did it so that makes it okay for everyone. Also, pain meds.

Hoo boy, that guy. With a name like that, he could have had a promising career as an NPR host. But, no.

A coworker who knew I liked shitty movies told me the ShamWow guy made a movie and I didn't believe him. And I still don't. I refuse to believe this crap exists. It's an offense to the universe. This is like one rung above something like Bumfights or whatever. Which means my brother probably owns the DVD.

You really need to stick with the franchise for a little while, because I don't think Bumfights really hit it's stride until Bumfights 8 or so. It's like the "Empire Strikes Back" of Bumfights sequels.

• Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out how Vince Offer got the necessary money to film not one, but two movies. I know he got a few million from suing Anna Nicole Smith because she dropped out of being in the first movie, so that would take a chunk out of the budget, but to get actors like Adrien Brody, Lindsay Lohan, and Michelle Rodriguez, who while not the biggest stars now command a decent salary, he had to get money from somewhere.