58 replies to this topic

#41 Shariq Torres

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

View Posttherealjayknox, on 28 March 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

Don't forget Anna Faris is the 'ugly duckling' who's all awkward and can't quite get a date. She wears 'nerd glasses' and often has messy hair tied into a 'bun'. She kinda wishes she could be just like SJP but ohhhh gosh darn.. lets face it.. I'm a loser! derrrp :(

**One of the feel-good twists is that Anna Faris' character discovers she's a real beauty too as more Chikan men sperm on her than any other bridesmaid in the train!

Sorry i'm a new scriptwriter so you guys really need to do the heavy-lifting here - I'm just throwing this in the air to get the table started.

*David Cross plays a CGI Squirrel that says crazy stuff like 'FUCkkkkk Your Church!' and 'Dick Cheney my fucknnn asshole!'.

You need explosions. There has to be explosions or no one will watch it. Also, let's have one black character in the story that gets killed off randomly.

#42 jerrycanada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

Explosions in the first five mins. use that in the trailer and have a black cop that is two weeks away from retirement get killed have some terrorist that look like Swiss bankers. besure to have in the trailer "in a world.."

#43 therealjayknox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

View PostShariq Torres, on 29 March 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

. Also, let's have one black character in the story that gets killed off randomly.

Would the one black character be a complex personality or just like a really good friend to the white people who helps them out with advice and sacrifices?

#44 FrankLangellaMonologue

Spice Girls Apologist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Posttherealjayknox, on 29 March 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Would the one black character be a complex personality or just like a really good friend to the white people who helps them out with advice and sacrifices?

He should have a really original catchphrase. Something like 'Oh helllllll no!' or 'That's wack!'

#45 TheRCA88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

Just to let you know, I just watched this movie, and it's the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life. And I love bad movies, but this movie is by far the worst, just bad movie ever made. Watch. So you can understand.

#46 thestray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostRyan Sz, on 28 March 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

You lost me when you had that sea donkey Sarah Jessica Parker labeled as the hot chick.

Yeesh. I don't understand why grown adult people think it's fair game to be like "Hur hur! THIS PERSON IS UGLY!"
http://thestray.tumblr.com I make art n' shit. Also I design t-shirts http://www.designbyh...m/shop/thestray

#47 thestray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

When I was in college my friend had this dvd that he got from another friend called National Lampoon's Lost Reality. The conceit of the dvd is that it was supposed to be a bunch of reality tv show pilots that never got picked up, because they were too crazy or offensive. The Amazing Racist was one of them, Ari Shaffir is his real name, and he's a piece of shit in my opinion. A lot of the stuff on the dvd was pretty dumb, but this movie looks even worse, I'd have to be paid to watch this.
http://thestray.tumblr.com I make art n' shit. Also I design t-shirts http://www.designbyh...m/shop/thestray

#48 cat & beard

our fluoride is gluten free

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • LocationShredstaurant

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

View Postthestray, on 31 July 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Yeesh. I don't understand why grown adult people think it's fair game to be like "Hur hur! THIS PERSON IS UGLY!"

Hey, come on, South Park did it so that makes it okay for everyone. Also, pain meds.

View Postthestray, on 31 July 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Ari Shaffir

Hoo boy, that guy. With a name like that, he could have had a promising career as an NPR host. But, no.

A coworker who knew I liked shitty movies told me the ShamWow guy made a movie and I didn't believe him. And I still don't. I refuse to believe this crap exists. It's an offense to the universe. This is like one rung above something like Bumfights or whatever. Which means my brother probably owns the DVD.

#49 PlanBFromOuterSpace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • LocationEvans City, PA

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

View Postcat & beard, on 01 August 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

Hey, come on, South Park did it so that makes it okay for everyone. Also, pain meds.

Hoo boy, that guy. With a name like that, he could have had a promising career as an NPR host. But, no.

A coworker who knew I liked shitty movies told me the ShamWow guy made a movie and I didn't believe him. And I still don't. I refuse to believe this crap exists. It's an offense to the universe. This is like one rung above something like Bumfights or whatever. Which means my brother probably owns the DVD.

You really need to stick with the franchise for a little while, because I don't think Bumfights really hit it's stride until Bumfights 8 or so. It's like the "Empire Strikes Back" of Bumfights sequels.
Child of the Eighties. Man of the Nineties. Man-Child of the Twenty-First Century.

www.facebook.com/RobBrown78

#50 Ryan Sz

Technically a scientist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,925 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

View Postcat & beard, on 01 August 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

I'm still trying to figure out how Vince Offer got the necessary money to film not one, but two movies. I know he got a few million from suing Anna Nicole Smith because she dropped out of being in the first movie, so that would take a chunk out of the budget, but to get actors like Adrien Brody, Lindsay Lohan, and Michelle Rodriguez, who while not the biggest stars now command a decent salary, he had to get money from somewhere.
2018 DLM Challenge: 219 movies (189 new) https://letterboxd.c...vies-challenge/
2016 DLM Challenge: 618 movies (478 new)
"I'm gonna fuck the 'Mind of Mencia' out of you!" - Paul Scheer
"Fuck you, I watched this fucking movie bro!" June Diane Raphael
"Everyone is a fucking idiot in this movie!" - Zouks
"How's yo dick?" - Nicole Byer

#51 sillstaw

DiscoHoff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostRyan Sz, on 01 August 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

I'm still trying to figure out how Vince Offer got the necessary money to film not one, but two movies.

I'm guessing that ShamWows and Slap Chops sell like hotcakes, and he gets a decent cut.

#52 Ryan Sz

Technically a scientist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,925 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

Slap chop I can understand, but was Shamwow really that big of a seller? And he did his first movie years before he started selling those things, so that still begs the question, how much coke did he have to sell to fund that shitfest along with buying midnight ad space on E!?
2018 DLM Challenge: 219 movies (189 new) https://letterboxd.c...vies-challenge/
2016 DLM Challenge: 618 movies (478 new)
"I'm gonna fuck the 'Mind of Mencia' out of you!" - Paul Scheer
"Fuck you, I watched this fucking movie bro!" June Diane Raphael
"Everyone is a fucking idiot in this movie!" - Zouks
"How's yo dick?" - Nicole Byer

#53 rcavanah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

This is on Netflix now, so the HDTGM crosshairs should be somewhat closer to the mark on this one...

Seriously, this one needs to be considered. It's one of those cases where everyone involved actually deserves what's coming to them; it's not a sincere effort by a mentally-challenged person, it's not some big studio flop... it's four people of varying levels of integrity all stooping to be in a movie made by a salesman who beat up a hooker.

#54 EarBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

View Postsillstaw, on 01 August 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

I'm guessing that ShamWows and Slap Chops sell like hotcakes, and he gets a decent cut.

Vince Offer. He made another TERRIBLE movie called 'The Underground Comedy' back in the late '90s I think? He could never find distribution for it, so he ended up selling it via late night infomercials. Then he ended up selling lots of shit on late night infomercials cause he made so much money at it. I've talked to him on the phone at work before. He's an honest to God piece of shit.

#55 PlanBFromOuterSpace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • LocationEvans City, PA

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

View PostEarBear, on 14 November 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Vince Offer. He made another TERRIBLE movie called 'The Underground Comedy' back in the late '90s I think? He could never find distribution for it, so he ended up selling it via late night infomercials. Then he ended up selling lots of shit on late night infomercials cause he made so much money at it. I've talked to him on the phone at work before. He's an honest to God piece of shit.

I think the ad for that thing ran nonstop on Stern's E! TV show for YEARS. After that show was done, I never heard mention of it ever again.
Child of the Eighties. Man of the Nineties. Man-Child of the Twenty-First Century.

#56 cat & beard

our fluoride is gluten free

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • LocationShredstaurant

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

View Postrcavanah, on 13 November 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

a movie made by a salesman who beat up a hooker.

Ugh ugh ugh ugh

I think that the Oxiclean dude would have made a great movie. I believe that string theory allows for this possibility to exist, right?

Posted Image

#57 PlanBFromOuterSpace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • LocationEvans City, PA

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

View Postcat & beard, on 14 November 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

Posted Image

Years ago, on one of the work computers at my theater, we replaced the word "Enter" on the keyboard with "Billy Mays", and only managers can see it. In those years, several people have become managers, and no one has ever questioned it. Other items no one asks about: a blown-up picture of some fat kid's college ID that we found, a snow globe with a picture of me meeting Ron Jeremy in it, a picture of one of the other managers and the members of Fishbone in front of our theater in 2000 when their bus broke down and they killed time by watching "The Nutty Professor 2".

#58 PlanBFromOuterSpace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • LocationEvans City, PA

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

View Postcat & beard, on 14 November 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

Posted Image

Years ago, on one of the work computers at my theater, we replaced the word "Enter" on the keyboard with "Billy Mays", and only managers can see it. In those years, several people have become managers, and no one has ever questioned it. Other items no one asks about: a blown-up picture of some fat kid's college ID that we found, a snow globe with a picture of me meeting Ron Jeremy in it, a picture of one of the other managers and the members of Fishbone in front of our theater in 2000 when their bus broke down and they killed time by watching "The Nutty Professor 2".

Whoops, sorry about the double post.

#59 MarcusIrving

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:10 PM

I watched this on Netflix one night because I hate myself. It's awful awful awful but isn't right for the show. It's just offensive and bad. Nothing could really be said other than that. Nothing funny anyway. Also I imagine they know Ari Shaffir who has the worst segments in the whole movie, so they wouldn't want to talk about that.