🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Love this pod, love the art. Sketched Amarth whilst listening to some of the newest ep.

Image-3.jpg

Didn't want it to be so big, but all attempts at shrinking it on Photobucket proved to be unsuccessful, so fuck it.

• Like 17

tumblr_mi1y8rPmeJ1rt8x7lo1_500.jpg

The blade runner himself, Amarth Amon, putting a half-naked crew member out of her misery.

• Like 21

tumblr_mi22veOe1o1qltuyvo1_1280.png

He kind of looks like Namor if Akira Toriyama drew him for a DragonQuest game. Good job.

• Like 2

I love that it's transparent, ohryansbelt. I had a good time dragging him around the window.

• Like 2

These are fucking awesome. We should figure out a way to properly display these other than me printing them out and hanging them on my office wall...

Yeah, that's the kind of response I was going for.

Dude you fucking nailed it. Seriously all of this fan art make me ashamed that I didn't develop the small amount of artistic talent I had as a teen.

• Like 1

Dude you fucking nailed it. Seriously all of this fan art make me ashamed that I didn't develop the small amount of artistic talent I had as a teen.

I am too afraid to put an ad on Craigslist for "naked man with elf ears holding bear to be traced", as it will definitely be answered.

• Like 3

If there isn't already a Nerd Poker t-shirt in the works, should we start nominating which pictures we think would be great for a design? Unless of course they decide to go with the logo or not make one at all, sad as that would be. Either way i'm in awe of the sketching talent here.

• Like 2

If there isn't already a Nerd Poker t-shirt in the works, should we start nominating which pictures we think would be great for a design? Unless of course they decide to go with the logo or not make one at all, sad as that would be. Either way i'm in awe of the sketching talent here.

I brought it up once after the second or third episode. Jeff (Ulrich) said something along the lines of, "If the show keeps going and does well there will probably be a shirt coming." They wanted to the show to get off the ground first. Plus, I'm sure Jeff has very little space left in his garage to store tee shirts.

That was when there were some large gaps of time between tapings etc etc. So maybe after a few more episodes we can get a design contest in the works. It seems like this show has generated a ton of artwork and interest so I think theres a good chance we will see one by summah, perhaps?

• Like 2

I will pay an exorbitant amount of money for a t-shirt with this on it. The back reads R.I.P. "Spirit Bear"

This podcast makes me so happy.

I too would scoop up one of these if it became available!

• Like 1

Untitled.jpg

First thing I saw this morning whilst my episodes downloaded. I have no words for how sweet this is.

• Like 1

This is a few episodes late. Not sure if anyone else has done this scene yet but here's my version of it.

30lhxmf.jpg

• Like 13

This is a few episodes late. Not sure if anyone else has done this scene yet but here's my version of it.

30lhxmf.jpg

OH MY GOD!! I laughed out loud...K U D O S ! !

• Like 1