🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Empire, your collectors are going to haunt my dreams. So much creepier than what was in my head originally.

• Like 1

That is absolutely phenomenal.

Amarth reminds me of Iggy Pop.

Iggy's only like 5'4", other than that, totes.

eb3l0K1.jpg

Hope this isn't too big. Anyways, thought I'd draw the characters for fun, it got a little crazy, and then I found this forum, so here we are.

I might color it, but to be honest, I'm still learning how to do that. We'll see...

Oh my god... this is so perfect. I like that you took it in such an epic rather than silly direction. Blackee is so earning his charisma here, he looks so sexy! Hah.

I'm working on one of the group here Ararth and Sir Douche are arm wrestling in the middle, Blackie is working on his makeup, dragon-boy is hiding behind something, and token girl is facepalming off to the side. So far I'm not happy with the cartoony-ness of this because I drew real-life Sarc mwu-ha-ha-ing with dice in the clouds above them. But look forward to this lol

• Like 9

I signed up to the Earwolf forums just to say these are freakin awesome, I love all the detail.

They inspired me to make a cruddy picture (sorry, I haven't drawn in like a decade) of Lord Noral being a douche. I really wanted to Photoshop a gem-encrusted Icee necklace around him, but then this weeks episode ended and I got lazy.

RsdTHPd.jpg?1

• Like 13

Hi - It's Gerry.

Just wanted to say how much we enjoy the art. Thanks so much. Glad you're all having fun too.

Gerry

• Like 16

After Sir Richard joined the party I couldn't stop myself from designing a suit of armor that only a paladin named Sir Richard could wear. I included a short description of what I think the armor should do but feel free to design your own stats for whatever type of role playing game you might play.ForefathersChoir.jpg

• Like 5

My art skills are that of your average 3 year old so I just love coming on here to see what you guys are whipping up! Now when are we going to get some Nerd Poker shirts? :)

Still waiting for the epic Amarth Mildred love scene.... I think everyone who can draw is too disgusted by the images in their heads to make this happen! haha

• Like 1

I really want to do a drawing of this last episode but a a d&d crew in steam punk iron man outfits, a glowing arm, a stargoyle, space spiders, an air fish - all on a shrub orb with a space shuttle crashed into it. I'd need to be on acid just to attempt it.

• Like 3

Is there a list anywhere of up-to-date, established-on-the-podcast physical descriptions of character features, stats, equipped weapons and armor, and gear and such?

I'm loving all the iterations. Some have common elements with each other, and I was just curious as to whether this was fan art influencing fan art, or if there was a baseline of established character traits everybody was aware of/working from, which they then embellished and expanded upon in their art.

All this is to say, I would like to draw some fan art, and I don't know where to start other than going back and listening to episodes where the players described their characters every time they got new gear, etc.

I'd definitely buy a Nerd Poker comic book. Come on Duggan and Posehn, get to work!

Only if it doesn't get in the way of Deadpool. I'm enjoying that one too much.

• Like 1

I think i'd be cool if, as a community, we submitted cover art mock ups for the entire backlog of episodes...

I, of course, am down to participate ... I guess if your interested make your claim to an episode (so there is minimal overlap) and we can start a new thread if they come rolling in.