🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Sorry, not sure where this one goes, but I saw this on twitter and I knew the peeps around here would like it: http://www.tickld.com/funny/t/728848

awesome!

also i was just thinking there should be a general d&d/metal/whatever else nerd pokerish non specific thread

I think his charisma got downgraded when they switched back to second edition, but I`m not sure, so I just went with the one I remembered hearing him say the most.

It also just sounded better.

Alternatively: Rat racial penalty?

• Like 1

When I heard it I had to make it. Not the best photoshop job but I still think it turned out OK.

FkYILtb.png

• Like 5

When I heard it I had to make it. Not the best photoshop job but I still think it turned out OK.

I was hoping for this. *high five*

Did a quick painting of DWD the other night in Photoshop. Pretty new to digital paint. Also first post... Hey guys!

F4219F63-B8C4-449E-8009-239F0BE937B3.jpg

• Like 13

Did a quick painting of DWD the other night in Photoshop. Pretty new to digital paint. Also first post... Hey guys!

F4219F63-B8C4-449E-8009-239F0BE937B3.jpg

knocked it outta the park!

It's been a while fellow Nerds! Study and work related shenanigans kept me from posting, altho I have been up to date. You guys have been killing it with the art while I was gone!

Anyway, another fanart, this time of Bartho Shett. Originally I was gonna do the scene were he breaks Sparklett free, but it didn't work out well so I scrapped it. This one is from some episodes ago, when they were figthing the Wererats in the tunnels and Bart finished them off. Again the thumbs up tickled me. I live for this silly moments!

BARTHOSHETT_zps62907091.jpg

• Like 17

Supposed to be the water tower episode, I really can't draw figure work and people.

DSCF1114.JPG

• Like 11

Wow, dude, that is incredible. I love how it looks appropriately like one of Sark's big veiny dick fantasies lol. Great detail! You should try to get some more in some time!

• Like 1

Man it's been so long. Been so busy.

This is the collector ship having crushed the well in peaceful little Glinishmore.

i4No7H5.jpg

Fucking amazeballs, Gustaf!