🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 110.5 — 1/11/13 TWO CHARTED 49

We get a preview of the new Dragon Boy Suede album on today’s TWO CHARTED! Ku-Ku takes us through her & Howard’s Reflexology massage adventure and Wie-Wie gives us a little taste of some Dragon Boy Suede tracks from the upcoming album. Things get sexy when we find something out about Kulap, Howard should probably stay away from skewers, and lemons are eaten.

I sucked on a stripper's tit-meat once, but Kulap's got me beat with the finger-dunking. Also, the new DBS stuff is great. Can't wait.

How does Twooch keep getting better every week. It defies the laws of physics...

• Like 2

I just started listening, but I noticed from the start that this ep is in stereo, usually the eps are mono, which I assume is to make the download smaller. But I figured the switch to stereo was because of the DBS taste.

I'd actually prefer it if every ep was stereo, since music is such a big part of the show. It just sounds better, especially Howard's themes, they pop more.

'Jaws is Life'.....priceless.

I need to make a wooden sign of that and every Kremerism for 2013.

Love it you guys!

Whoa, major tease of the next Analyze Phish being Analyze Fish...has this been revealed anywhere else before now? Guess that explains the separation in the past couple days of Analyze Phish as its own podcast as opposed to an Earwolf Presents. I still haven't seen Jaws; I should probably watch it before the episode drops.

• Like 2

Clench on clench on clench! Clenchception? I wonder if clench is some form of anxiety or stress since a lot of people clench their jaws with stress. Acupuncture the jaw!!!

I just started listening, but I noticed from the start that this ep is in stereo, usually the eps are mono, which I assume is to make the download smaller. But I figured the switch to stereo was because of the DBS taste.

I'd actually prefer it if every ep was stereo, since music is such a big part of the show. It just sounds better, especially Howard's themes, they pop more.

I noticed this right as I started it. The sound is outstanding. Even Adam Ant sounds good.

sorry guys, don't get too used to it! it was a mistake.

i would love to have earwolf content all in high fidelity stereo, but we need to keep the file sizes tiny and consistent. i know, it kills me a little inside.

• Like 1

Wow, I also assumed it was for the DBS stuff. I was really digging the added depth to the chart themes, but It totally makes sense to keep them mono for the file size.

Also, the combination of Howard's amateur flesh skewering and his complete lack of even the most basic knowledge of anatomy seems like an accident waiting to happen. Kulap's reaction was priceless.

Sweet, sweet 192kbps. So delicious for the ears.

I know this might be a pain to administrate, but any chance of getting hi-fi versions of earwolf episodes on p2p?

LOVE the idea of Kulap and Jess St. Clair seeing Les Mis together.

I started touching my neck at work when Howard was talking about the clench and I guess I have it too :( :( :(

Please don't do an episode devoted to Kulap hooking up with a stripper. If it can comedically work into a story then please go right ahead, but I can't think of anything more frat boy than listening to a 30 minute story about two drunk girls making out. But if you are going to do it, at least have the decency to invite Chris Gore back for it. I'm sure he'd dig it.

• Like 2

But if you are going to do it, at least have the decency to invite Chris Gore back for it. I'm sure he'd dig it.

haha that would be really hard to listen to

But if you are going to do it, at least have the decency to invite Chris Gore back for it. I'm sure he'd dig it.

I feel pretty confident that Chris Gore would be the ideal choice to host this special edition of Two Charted.

I feel pretty confident that Chris Gore would be the ideal choice to host this special edition of Two Charted.

After hearing her dissect Howard's childhood antics — and the first six minutes of this Improv4Humans — my vote goes to Jessica St. Clair.

I second Jessica St. Clair! She was hysterical! Loved this episode, especially when Kulap yells at Howard for the skewering and he says that she sounded like his mom. Too cute. Also, as a card-carrying gay lady I would like to say "HELL YEAH!!!" to Kulap's stripper story! Rock on, KuKu!! :)