🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 154 — Size Matters!

Talented comedy and improv actor, THOMAS MIDDLEDITCH joins us as one of only a few guests to make a repeat appearance and for good reason - he keeps us laughing through discussion of dick size, relationships, and oh yeah, whether or not he believes in an afterlife. Enjoy!

If you want to see a good movie about "reincarnation" and "Souls", check out "Enter the Void". Its kind of long, but it is insane and probably not like any movie you've ever seen. It's one of those that you will be thinking about for weeks. It's available on Netflix instant.

There is a podcast called Polyweekly. It deals with all the ins and outs of being Polyamous. It is at Polyweekly dot-com.

Love your podcast guys. Hope you read this because I have a very important fact regarding the actor who plays Senator Clay Davis in the Wire. He's in the Spike Lee film '25th Hour.' He's only in it briefly but I'll never forget his performance because he uses his classic "sheeeeiiittt" cathphrase:

This was before the Wire and who knows how many other TV/film appearances he's used it in. Maybe he has it written into his contract.

I hope this changes your life forever as it has mine.

Yours sincerely,

Tom

Sign in to follow this